new nofx record/coaster/frisbee

That’s right, NOFX have your coffee table in mind this spring with the release of their 12th full length studio record, Coaster. Not only will Coaster protect your favorite end table from that offending gin and juice cocktail, but music will also be included! That means 12 brand new songs to sip that drink to.

And for all you athletic types, the record will also be available on a vinyl 12” Frisbee! Who’s up for a game of golf? Frisbee golf that is. Wheeeee!

[image]

I'm stoked because I actually play "frisbee golf"

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno about this, NOFX hasnt really been putting out good records lately. 8 of the 12 songs are probably re-recorded versions of the "exclusive" 7" of the month songs that they havent reused yet.

I dunno, I think it will be good. I think if you liked the last 3 or 4 records then you will like this one and if you didnt then Im sure you wont like the new one. The new songs they have been playing live were pretty good. Ive really really loved every album since S&M.

yeah i really enjoyed wolves... and they're still amazing live.. i'll be picking this record up

haha most of the time. Saw them 3 times 2 weeks ago and they were great every nite. Saw them again last Thursday and it was pretty bad. Fat Mike started the show off way too drunk and they did as many songs as they could where El Hefe or Melvin sang. This is probly the only band that could do that where I wouldnt be pissed off. You just come to expect things like that from them. Still a super fun show and even when they arent that good live they are still better than most punk bands around today.

haha most of the time. Saw them 3 times 2 weeks ago and they were great every nite. Saw them again last Thursday and it was pretty bad. Fat Mike started the show off way too drunk and they did as many songs as they could where El Hefe or Melvin sang. This is probly the only band that could do that where I wouldnt be pissed off. You just come to expect things like that from them. Still a super fun show and even when they arent that good live they are still better than most punk bands around today.

I would have been pissed if they did that in NY...They only come here like once every few years. But regardless, I'll definitely be picking this up.

I would have been pissed if they did that in NY...They only come here like once every few years. But regardless, I'll definitely be picking this up.

Yea if it was only 1 show here Id be kinda pissed but they still put on a great show even when they are too drunk. Been lucky that have been thru here quite a bit recently tho.

FACT: Wolves In Wolves Clothing was the best album they put out since Punk In Drublic.

Wolves was great but come on!

Heavy Petting Zoo

SLATFATS

I stand by what I said. I got into NOFX when Ribbed came out, and each album is great. But pound for pound Wolves blows everything they did after Punk in Drublic out of the water as an album. HPZ and SLATFATS all have great songs on them, but as a full album there are some low points. Wolves is great as a full album.

This news just made my day.

War On Errorism has some pretty terrible songs and it's my least favorite since White Trash. Wolves was surprisingly good and I loved just about every song on it. This new one has a terrible title and cover, but that didn't stop SLATFATS from being fuckin great. Can't wait for this.

New Propagandhi AND Nofx this year?And Riverdales??

FACT: Wolves In Wolves Clothing was the best album they put out since Punk In Drublic.

Wolves was great but come on!

Heavy Petting Zoo

SLATFATS

There is no way Wolves is better than either of those two records

although i must admit after reading that statement it's at least made me want to give it another spin.

I actually haven't given Wolves much of a chance.

Nofx and Bad Religion are touring Australia together later this year with the possibility of another fat band as support (rumoured to be the loved ones)

i cannot fucking wait.

seen nofx a number of times and bad religion came out here just last year but watching both bands together is going to be one hell of a boozy party.