Just had a Hershey's Kiss...

dante3000

Do ya'lls selfs a favor

http://chocolategarden.com/

I can still taste that fucking Hershey's Kiss. It's like fucking puke in your mouth, never gets out.

ooh truffles

i know what you mean. sometimes kisses taste like rusty metal chocolate, other times it's just whatever.

i can't stand dark chocolate. i hate chocolate + coconut. and i absolutely do not understand those chocolate oranges.

Looks dope. The thing I love about the Choclate Garden truffles is that they're hand rolled, not dipped or coated, so they have no hard outer shell. It's just this crazy rich, delicious chocolate that just melts as you eat it...and now I have a boner...Damn.

i remember when there was a rumor where if the paper on your hershey kiss said whatever it says like, 3, or maybe 4 times you got a free bag. thats a shitty description sorry, i just forget what it says exactly. i have some beside me but theyre valentines ones. i also have an all green bag of m&ms that say lovey dovey stuff on them. cause green m&ms are an afrodesiac(sp?).

both candies courtesy of my mom

<3

This place rules so hard. I will be moving to an apartment that is only three blocks away from this place. I got some chocolate covered pretzel balls from that place. AMAZING.

The belgian waffle things are deadly. And the cupcakes. And the hot chocolate. So good. Luckily I live a little farther away than 3 blocks or else i'd be there all the time.

i wanna go there. i love good chocolate. Ever since i had good stuff in some rinky dink ghost town who sold homemade chocolate (it was like a bite for $3 or something) i really haven't ever gone back to your typical grocery store chocolates...

Nicole, if you still come down for sxsw. buy me some chocolate from there and i'll pay you...

Do ya'lls selfs a favor

http://chocolategarden.com/

I can still taste that fucking Hershey's Kiss. It's like fucking puke in your mouth, never gets out.

ooh truffles

i know what you mean. sometimes kisses taste like rusty metal chocolate, other times it's just whatever.

i can't stand dark chocolate. i hate chocolate + coconut. and i absolutely do not understand those chocolate oranges.

i like chocolate oranges quite a bit actually. its certainly and interesting taste.

Kisses aren't chocolate. I think they're "chocolate candy" or something. They can't call themselves chocolate because there's not enough cocoa. I could be wrong, but I'm too lazy to google it. They suck.

I made fondue for v-day w/ dove dark chocolate, it was soooo good!

When I was in HS we had a foreign exchange student from Germany, she sent me chocolate on my birthday a few times. Greatest stuff on earth.

didn't hershey also move to mexico and lay off a shitload of people in hershey? scumbags.

yeah, something like that.

also, they opened a new museum and don't allow strollers in it because they might bump or ruin the exhibits or something.

i hope parents take their little kids there and just let them run around knocking crap over. that'll teach em.

I think I did? I was in 6th grade or something. Actually, yes I did, I remember all the candy vending machines they had. I don't think I went on the tour ride. I just remember all the candy they give you, probably why my teeth are fucked. That and I have a huge sweet tooth...which is why I'm a pastry chef.

I think I did? I was in 6th grade or something. Actually, yes I did, I remember all the candy vending machines they had. I don't think I went on the tour ride. I just remember all the candy they give you, probably why my teeth are fucked. That and I have a huge sweet tooth...which is why I'm a pastry chef.

haha if you go on the ride you get free samples at the end! also, they redid it a couple years ago and now there are a lot of singing cows. always entertaining!