What was your favorite album in High School?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude Ranch, Under The Radar, Godamnit, Something To Write Home About, Life In General, The Hurt Process, ...Just The Facts (by a local band Curbside Service...who would later shed their ska/punk sound, move to Santa Barbara, California, and change their name to The Snake The Cross The Crown)

Black Flag - Damaged

Converge - Jane Doe

Cave In - Until Your Heart Stops

Poison the Well - Opposite of December

Nine Inch Nails - The Downward Spiral

just saw the post a couple above me. i loved those hopesfall and boys night out eps as well.

Dude Ranch, Under The Radar, Godamnit, Something To Write Home About, Life In General, The Hurt Process, ...Just The Facts (by a local band Curbside Service...who would later shed their ska/punk sound, move to Santa Barbara, California, and change their name to The Snake The Cross The Crown)

no way, they were a ska punk band?? want to upload it??

no way, they were a ska punk band?? want to upload it??

Don't have a computer, on my iTouch...scammin wi-fi from the neighbors...and my CD copy was stolen about six years ago...the only copy I have is a MiniDisc copy that was a direct line-level recording from a DiscMan to my MiniDisc player/recorder...A couple of my friends ( who are married...actually married in the snake the cross the crown's backyard) own a record store, I asked 'em to let me know if anybody ever brings i. A used copy...but still havn't anything as of yet

Rule 22 - Food For Thought

This album ruled my life. Almost literally. Still appreciate this band.

ahahahahahh this band here! small world man. i live right by the studio they used to own.

Haha, awesome! I spent many a weekend there. Pirate Studios was fun times for me.

Guest ezduzit

Taking Back Sunday - Tell All Your Friends

Saves the Day - I'm Sorry I'm Leaving

Boxcar Racer - s/t

Lucky Boys Confusion - Throwing the Game

Guest falloutcollapse

ahahahahahh this band here! small world man. i live right by the studio they used to own.

Haha, awesome! I spent many a weekend there. Pirate Studios was fun times for me.

dude we need to hang out if you're in close proximity.

I used to live in Round Lake, now I live two hours up north in beautiful Campbellsport, WI. I will be down there for the show that's happening at the Lake Villa VFW on the 27th. So I'd be down for meeting up there.

Guest falloutcollapse

I used to live in Round Lake, now I live two hours up north in beautiful Campbellsport, WI. I will be down there for the show that's happening at the Lake Villa VFW on the 27th. So I'd be down for meeting up there.

Details on this show?

90s Skate Punk!!!!

Nofx - punk in drublic

bad religion - suffer

Diesel boy - cock rock

V/a - survival of the fattest

V/a - Punk Bites

Without a doubt Punk in Drublic and the second Fat comp (which my friends and I all got when they handed them out as you left the Stone Pony after the Snuff/Lunachicks/NOFX show).