TP/PO: TWO COW GARAGE / JR. JUGGERNAUT UTI #9

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

TWO COW GARAGE / JR. JUGGERNAUT "Under the Influence Vol 9" 7" cow print vinyl (white/black inside outside)

TWO COW GARAGE / JR. JUGGERNAUT "Under the Influence Vol 9" 7" PBR colored vinyl

TWO COW GARAGE / JR. JUGGERNAUT "Under the Influence Vol 9" 7" set of both colors

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&sku=sh138-7

We are excited to announce the ninth release of our Under the Influence series. The series finds bands we love recording songs that have influenced their song writing. The artwork is being done by the very talented Mitch Clem and Nation of Amanda who has been asked to make his own renditions of the album art that the song being covered originally appeared. For this ninth release, Two Cow Garage are covering “No Surrender” by Bruce Springsteen and Jr Juggernaut are covering “Trouble” by Cat Stevens. The 7_s will come with a coupon that will allow you to download the tracks as mp3s. The 7_ will be pressed as an edition of 1,000 copies. As a bonus, Jr Juggernaut also cover "From Hank to Hendrix" by Neil Young which will be availble digitally with the download coupon (but not on the vinyl).

Track Listing:

Two Cow Garage "No Surrender"

Jr Juggernaut "Trouble"

Jr Juggernaut "From Hank to Hendrix" (bonus digital track)

300 on Cow Print vinyl (white/black inside outside)

700 on PBR colored vinyl (white/silver half and half w/ blue and red splatter)

Pre-order the 7" and you will have a chance to win a test pressing of this record. Good luck. We expect vinyl in around the end of April. The songs are not up for streaming yet, but they will be shortly.

Guest Admin

just so everyone knows, the pbr colored vinyl is inspired by the colors on the can, not necessarily the beer color inside the can. It should be really cool.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm pretty psyched for this. Saw Two Cow Garage during SXSW 2x and i have to say, they have the energy that can basically put them in the spotlight if they are at the right place at the right time. I don't know if anyone's seen the early 80's replacements or mid 80's soul asylum. but they remind me of those bands.. So much enthusiasm. It's like they weren't going through the motions like some bands i've seen lately. I'm still anxious to see Jr. Juggernaut live though...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yep, I was thinking it was going to be a tri-color, too.

Still cool - just different than what I was expecting.

Interesting, the PBR's not what I was expecting. I was picturing a tri-color with red, blue and silver - like those red/green/yellow rasta records. I'm sure it'll still sound great!

Interesting, the PBR's not what I was expecting. I was picturing a tri-color with red, blue and silver - like those red/green/yellow rasta records. I'm sure it'll still sound great!

Just got my copy and it looks much nicer in-hand. Grey and White half-and-half with red and blue streaks. And it sounds good too!