• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-Bonnaroo

-Lots of camping, sleeping outdoors

-Biking everywhere

-Worrying about my future less

Dang, I looked at this and this list makes me look like a total hippie. I'm not! I swear!

-Bonnaroo

-Lots of camping, sleeping outdoors

-Biking everywhere

-Worrying about my future less

Dang, I looked at this and this list makes me look like a total hippie. I'm not! I swear!

I have those on my list too except take away "worry about my future less" and add:

- Figure out what to do with my future

- NY/eastcoast

- Seattle for 2 weeks at the end of June/July

- Costa Rica or Berlin/Europe trip.

- OH! And finally take my tour of the south that I have been trying to do for years.

Learning how to grow things (vegetables)

yeah i wanna do this shit too. my wife and i eat tons of zuchinni, squash and other shit. plus i love peppers.

-also do random shit in the yard. like put down edgers and take out tree stumps.

-swim in the pool with the dogs

-put in a new patio door

-gut and redo the bathroom.

If you're going to grow some vegetables this summer, you're going to want to get your seeds ordered and started indoors kinda soon. I did it last year and started my peppers and tomatoes around this time. Yougrowgirl.com was helpful for me last year.

yeah i know at my work they have those little greenhouse starter things. also isnt there a website called you grow dude or something. ha. you definately dont feel manly when you type that address in.

If you're going to grow some vegetables this summer, you're going to want to get your seeds ordered and started indoors kinda soon. I did it last year and started my peppers and tomatoes around this time. Yougrowgirl.com was helpful for me last year.

yeah i know at my work they have those little greenhouse starter things. also isnt there a website called you grow dude or something. ha. you definately dont feel manly when you type that address in.

Those little greenhouse things work wonders, I used one last year and every single seed sprouted. And you're right, it's immasculating typing that address in. I was hesitant to throw the link up for just that reason, but it really was helpful for me.

- going to baltimore in june for Insubordination Fest

im thinking about going up to this from ft. lauderdale!

i am moving to ft. lauderdale [duh] in a few days, so im spending the summer down there working and getting drunk with eddieruckus, and then im going on tour august - october... so thats after summer... but it still works.

This tour is the tour that I think I'm looking forward to lyk woah.