shits you're hesitant to take in public

I've never had an emergency shit moment...but there have been a few times when I gotta find a bathroom and quick! Even though I work out on the road during the day, I already know where all the clean bathrooms are in the territory I cover.

Most recent was dropping a major one at a fancy car dealership bathroom.

You know you're in trouble when you get that feeling and you're stuck on a plane half way over the Atlantic.

I've found airplane bathrooms fairly relaxing to shit in. Though the walk of shame back to your seat can be a bit much.

Oh hell yeah that's the worst bit, opening the door to the person waiting outside who gives you a polite smile, not knowing the fallout they're about to experience from this monster.

like 5 years ago i played a show in NJ with Hidden In Plain View and someone apparently ODed in the bathroom (only one in this place) and i had to drop some serious heat. i fought it off for an hour but couldnt take it anymore i had to go. so i shit in the dumpster and wiped my ass with my underwear. good night!

like 5 years ago i played a show in NJ with Hidden In Plain View and someone apparently ODed in the bathroom (only one in this place) and i had to drop some serious heat. i fought it off for an hour but couldnt take it anymore i had to go. so i shit in the dumpster and wiped my ass with my underwear. good night!

/thread

I had a buddy who worked in water testing in Southern Califronia. He liked the job but the only thing was anytime it rained he had to go out and take a sample (like his job depended on it). One time after a night of partying (it's like 3am), it starts to rain. So he has to go out and get these samples. He's out in an area he doesn't know, partially drunk and he has to shit super bad.

Long story short, he shits in an open manhole, wipes his as with his underwear and then throws them in the manhole. He was not stoked.

Actually.

One time I was watching some sporting event at my high school and I was like "ohhhhhh no, gotta poop." My school locked its doors ASAP so no tom-foolery could happen, so I hopped on my bike and tried to make it home. About halfway through my 1.5 mile bike ride I realized I couldn't make it, so I pulled a hard right and went into a courtyard behind a tiny apartment complex. Who lives in these apartments? The Priests and other single Church-related people from the Church across the street. Pooped in the courtyard, ripped my boxers up as toilet paper, and peaced out of there.

Ironically, I now live with my brother about 4 houses away from that poop.

Guest falloutcollapse
i try not to shit in public as much as possible but if it is one of those shits that is to painful to take you gotta unleash the beast.

QFT

There was a kid called Cripp at my School who allegedly shat in his hand and threw it at Michael Lowery's face whilst they were showering after P.E. I wasn't there, but this kid did such fucked up shit just to get attention I wouldn't put it past him.

Another one that I did see was him walking up behind the P.E. teacher while he was instructing us how to play Rounders. Cripp had his shorts around his ankles and then put his dick in the teachers hand and said "Is this yours?"

There was a kid called Cripp at my School who allegedly shat in his hand and threw it at Michael Lowery's face whilst they were showering after P.E. I wasn't there, but this kid did such fucked up shit just to get attention I wouldn't put it past him.

Another one that I did see was him walking up behind the P.E. teacher while he was instructing us how to play Rounders. Cripp had his shorts around his ankles and then put his dick in the teachers hand and said "Is this yours?"

I don't believe any of this, but A) who is Michael Lowery? B) What is Rounders?

When I was in high school these 2 guys were in the library arguing over a lift ticket for mountain high or some of the like. The guy with the ticket asked the begger what he was willing to do for it. The begger took a trashcan went to a corner and straight up shit in the can. He then ripped out a few pages from a book on the shelf, wiped his ass and then stuck the pages back in the book and put in back on the shelf. Guy walked away with a free lift ticket.

<3 Erik