new issue of AP commentary thread

1. props to virgil and J-Ro

2. dude from silverstein... screamo might not be dead, but it doesn't make it any less retarded

3. based on the look of the ad alone... standby records probably needs to be firebombed to protect music as we know it.

4. scott is on crack if he thinks new adventures is the best REM album.

:)

4. scott is on crack if he thinks there is a good REM album.

FIXED!!!!

in all honesty though, I have given REM so many tries and so many spins and I just cannot get into this band for the life of me. One of my friends is a die hard and made me a best of mix and everything, and I just don't dig it.

i really enjoyed the quiz on how to tell if your pop-punk boyfriend is in to you.....

seriously, is that true? i don't read AP (not even the Issue that I requested from Scott with influential punk bands, that i never received) so i don't know if something like this would be printed.. but if it was, i'd probably read it for shits and giggles.

i really enjoyed the quiz on how to tell if your pop-punk boyfriend is in to you.....

seriously, is that true? i don't read AP (not even the Issue that I requested from Scott with influential punk bands, that i never received) so i don't know if something like this would be printed.. but if it was, i'd probably read it for shits and giggles.

No, we'd never run something like that. And you should've gotten that issue! INTERN FAIL. PM me again with your addy and I'll personally make sure it goes out tomorrow.

That dude from Bring me The Horizon looks like a girl...a kinda hot girl.

I'll probably flip through the new issue if I see it on news stands.

he has dreamy eyes... or is that just glare? haha jk

seriously, he has some good tattoo work though, i'm jealous. i wish i could afford that much work.. i'd be almost 90% covered if i could afford it.. serious

Worst magazine.

Hey, what do you do for a living? I'd love to know so I can shit all over it, too!

You tell em scott! I would love to do something like this for a living. Yes you can't cover only bands that you like, its not possible. Same if you run a venue, unless its DIY perhaps.

On that note: Give me a job scott!

No, we'd never run something like that. And you should've gotten that issue! INTERN FAIL. PM me again with your addy and I'll personally make sure it goes out tomorrow.

sure blame the intern... seriously, i can understand.

one time at my job, we had a intern that couldn't type and read (well i seriously think she was incapable), so she filled in address info incorrectly in the wrong field for 1300+ people. we asked her to correct this over the course of a week.. We then checked up after a day, and noticed she had incorrectly fucked everything up again by placing the address in a phone # field. I kid you not. it took me and another intern 2 days to fix all 1300+ contacts correctly, running at full speed with no other stuff to do. And i stayed overnight too. that was a FAIL of huge proportions... we fired (oops.. let her go) her after a week. she couldn't get the hang of it..

Hey, what do you do for a living? I'd love to know so I can shit all over it, too!

You tell em scott! I would love to do something like this for a living. Yes you can't cover only bands that you like, its not possible. Same if you run a venue, unless its DIY perhaps.

Are you a writer?

Are you a writer?

I can write but would in no way consider my self a writer. No degree in writing.

hey scott while you are at it want to send me an issue too that never made it to me even though i had a subscription???

Worst magazine.

haha i don't hate nor love the magazine, but aren't you music editor.. where you publish some reviews that would be shitting on what other people do for a living too? (although there are plenty that are definitely deserving of it)

just sayin is all.. but it does suck to say something like that to your face..

so... yeahhhhh