new issue of AP commentary thread

Hey, what do you do for a living? I'd love to know so I can shit all over it, too!

haha i don't hate nor love the magazine, but aren't you music editor.. where you publish some reviews that would be shitting on what other people do for a living too? (although there are plenty that are definitely deserving of it)

just sayin is all.. but it does suck to say something like that to your face..

so... yeahhhhh

"it does suck to say something to your face"? this is the internet, its where cowards breed and roam free. there is zero face to face interaction.

No, we'd never run something like that. And you should've gotten that issue! INTERN FAIL. PM me again with your addy and I'll personally make sure it goes out tomorrow.

sure blame the intern... seriously, i can understand.

one time at my job, we had a intern that couldn't type and read (well i seriously think she was incapable), so she filled in address info incorrectly in the wrong field for 1300+ people. we asked her to correct this over the course of a week.. We then checked up after a day, and noticed she had incorrectly fucked everything up again by placing the address in a phone # field. I kid you not. it took me and another intern 2 days to fix all 1300+ contacts correctly, running at full speed with no other stuff to do. And i stayed overnight too. that was a FAIL of huge proportions... we fired (oops.. let her go) her after a week. she couldn't get the hang of it..

I believe it is the intern, Scott mentioned he'd send me a few articled my way, never happened. that intern should be FIRED! it's all good, thought that counts! xo.

sure blame the intern... seriously, i can understand.

one time at my job, we had a intern that couldn't type and read (well i seriously think she was incapable), so she filled in address info incorrectly in the wrong field for 1300+ people. we asked her to correct this over the course of a week.. We then checked up after a day, and noticed she had incorrectly fucked everything up again by placing the address in a phone # field. I kid you not. it took me and another intern 2 days to fix all 1300+ contacts correctly, running at full speed with no other stuff to do. And i stayed overnight too. that was a FAIL of huge proportions... we fired (oops.. let her go) her after a week. she couldn't get the hang of it..

I believe it is the intern, Scott mentioned he'd send me a few articled my way, never happened. that intern should be FIRED! it's all good, thought that counts! xo.

Are you kidding me? You didn't get yours either? INTERN DOUBLE FAIL. It's not our current intern, it's this gross girl we had last year named Ashley. She totally fooled us into thinking she had any sort of talent, then proceeded to be the dumbest girl on the planet whose only interest was getting in free to shows and fucking the opening bands. So, so gross. PM me, dude, with what you were supposed to get.

Are you kidding me? You didn't get yours either? INTERN DOUBLE FAIL. It's not our current intern, it's this gross girl we had last year named Ashley. She totally fooled us into thinking she had any sort of talent, then proceeded to be the dumbest girl on the planet whose only interest was getting in free to shows and fucking the opening bands. So, so gross. PM me, dude, with what you were supposed to get.

You should have gotten Cobain's kid. She works for Rolling Stone now.

sounds like 2 16 year olds at my time at AFI who wanted to volunteer, then dressed like busted daytona strippers (clear heels included) the day Johnny Depp arrived. We took them off theater duty and put them at hospitality because they were dressed inappropriate (especially for 16 year olds). They shortly left after that because they wanted and to fuck Johnny Depp. Seriously, are all LA people like this even from childhood?