NOFX - Frisbee LP/Strung Out LP up at Fat Wreck

Hmm, I ordered the NOFX LP together with the Strung Out LP. But now I wonder if the fact that this package won't ship before another month means that they will pick my Strung Out LP from a pile at that point, so I'll get a black one instead of a colored...? Or will they save a colored Strung Out for me until the NOFX LP is ready to ship? Anyone know?

Was wondering the same thing.

anybody wanna volunteer and email fat?

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was wondering the same thing.

anybody wanna volunteer and email fat?

I just emailed them to see if I could paypal them shipping funds to send out my Strung Out stuff asap and not have to wait on the NOFX stuff to ship with it. If they wont let me do that Im going to ask if I placed my order in time for a colored copy if Ill still get that if I have to wait on the NOFX stuff.

Guest kevinb

New NOFX MP3!! Pre-order NOFX Coaster (CD) or Frisbee (LP) from us and get bonus CD or 7”!

so... dose that mean bonus cd if you buy the cd and bonus 7" if you buy the lp ? since it was put in that order?

yeah when the last record came out it was probably almost a week before the colors sold out.

most of their albums are about 200-300 color and sell out in a few days, the nofx albums normally are almost 1000 if not more on color (at least thats how wolves was)

either way, ordered both!

Wolves took a long time, with 1000+ copies, but that was before people started going batshit over colored vinyl

TAGWL took hours to sell out, with 500 some odd copies.

There's many other factors to take into consideration, though. I personally wouldn't bank on it being available for more than a day or two.

Also, for clarification, the FAT news made it quite clear that a CD purchase nets you the CD, and an LP purchase nets you the 7".