NOFX - Frisbee LP/Strung Out LP up at Fat Wreck

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think people are pissed that you talked about it, it was the execution.

Also, we already all know Scott's an elitist bastard, so that's nothing new.

The only reason I made specific note of not leaking it is cause I know Pat from Fat is on the board sometimes and I dont want him thinking Im the one who leaked this if/when it leaks cause Pat knows what I do for a living and it wouldnt be good if labels thought I was leaking advanced copies of their music.

i haven't been on IRC in ages. what are the good music related channels these days? anyone?
i used #mp3-punk all the time back in the day

same here, I can't even remember the nick I used. I wanna say it was grumpie, but could have been a ton of things since I was 15 at the time, like most everyone else, lol

The only reason I made specific note of not leaking it is cause I know Pat from Fat is on the board sometimes and I dont want him thinking Im the one who leaked this if/when it leaks cause Pat knows what I do for a living and it wouldnt be good if labels thought I was leaking advanced copies of their music.

err... possible solution... not post about advance copy?

anyways, i'm about ready to hear this. still wonder what the vinyl will look like. the red stripe from the cover would be a sweet color, or a tan. can't think of any tan NOFX records off the top off my head (#3 excepted)

err... possible solution... not post about advance copy?

anyways, i'm about ready to hear this. still wonder what the vinyl will look like. the red stripe from the cover would be a sweet color, or a tan. can't think of any tan NOFX records off the top off my head (#3 excepted)

All I said was that it was good and dont ask me to send you the music. I really have no idea how what I said makes me a dick. I wasnt aware that in order to talk about an album I had to provide everyone that wanted to hear it w/ a link to a free download.

We appreciate you not leaking it. I'm glad there are people with integrity in this "biz". Much love to you and Scott.

I think it's awesome you talked about having the album and how much you like it. I exalt you!

And I've been listening to it for months, so you can all suck it!

It's not on mIRC, i searched all over, that guy's an arse. I know i would never say i got the "leak" of the album unless i was gonna share it with everyone, or see how i could get people that probablly already pre-ordered it all rilled up that i have it and they don't, but that's just me.

Yeah it's cool that he's not leaking it.

But even though it wasn't this dude's goal, it still feels like a big NANANANA I GOT IT AND NOT YOU SUCKERS.

In my opinion, if you can't/won't share or if its not readily available, just STFU about it.

people must not like you haha -2000

i <3 faith

This thread is hilarious. You people are seriously upset cause I have an advanced copy of this and said the album is awesome and wont leak it for all of you? Seriously?!?

Well, to be fair, when Scott first posted in regards to having a copy, you asked him to "hook it up". But now that you have a copy, you refuse to "hook it up". You'd ask someone else to leak it, but you yourself wouldn't do it given the chance. Kind of lame, when you look at it like that. (I think people were annoyed with how you said it moreso than what you said. I mean look at when Scott made his comment - the only one to even acknowledge it was you.)

I'll have it in 2 weeks anyways, so it's not a very big deal.

seeing as how everyone on this board who cares about NOFX has already preordered the damn album, i don't see how a leak is going to affect a single sale in that regard. all it would do is get people on the fence to either decide to purchase it or not.

i can't wait to get this and the strung out in the mail.

Lal fuck this thread has turned into a little corker

Well if there was a lack of hype over this album when it first popped up it certainly isn't the case anymore..at least here anyway haha

Pre-order's ship in what 8 days now?

plant some patience people and stop acting like spoilt fucking poodles because you cant illegally download some album that will be on your doorstep in two weeks anyhow.