NOFX - Frisbee LP/Strung Out LP up at Fat Wreck

Wow. Just for the sake of comparison I went back to look at the order number from my Bullet Treatment 7".

I ordered the NOFX record at 4 p.m. eastern on March 27 and my order number was 76264.

I ordered the Bullet Treatment 7" at 3:30 p.m. eastern on April 7 and my order number was 79782.

That's more than 3,500 orders in 11 days. Yikes.

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Pat, have you been shipping them or just packing them up for a massive shipment? The people at the post office are going to hate you (more than they do already).

Gonna do a massive shipment of whatever is done on Weds/Thurs. And then they'll probably trickle out in smaller batches each day as they are finished. Right now we have over 33 of those USPS bins filled.

Hey Pat, have you been shipping them or just packing them up for a massive shipment? The people at the post office are going to hate you (more than they do already).

Gonna do a massive shipment of whatever is done on Weds/Thurs. And then they'll probably trickle out in smaller batches each day as they are finished. Right now we have over 33 of those USPS bins filled.

Yikes. Since I picked priority mail mine gets special treatment right? ;)

CD and Bonus CD came today. No it is not hand written on the bonus CD but it does come in a fancy white sleeve!!!

I was in St. Louis when this came up for pre-order and had my dad pre-order the new Strung Out LP and Coaster/Frisbee LP separately and what does he do? Orders the Strung Out LP (Correct) and Nofx CD (Incorrect). I emphasized about 5-10 times to make sure he orders the LP!!!! But nope, i got the CD.

I'm sure this is a stretch but if any of you that manage to get multiple copies of the Limited LP +7" of NOFX Coaster/Frisbee i would more than appreciate a hook up. I can through i some extra cash or trade or something. If anyone will be able to help me out just let me know.

I will be ordering a black copy of Frisbee - 7" if i have too. I most likely will be listening to this a shit ton and sometimes like to have the black copy for optimum sound, and for when my brother listens to it he doesn't fuck the LP up (as he's done previously). Any help would be appreciated!!!

ok, pics (I do not know if these have surfaced yet?)

[image]

[image]

I'm on order number 76821, I'll let you do the math.

I was number 76320, so I should be good. Have to remember the strung out PO went up at the exact time, so at least a few of them in there are going to be for that record.

Can't wait to hear this, have skipped downloading this until I play it, especially if people are calling out that it's better than SLATFATS...

I'll send in a tip when I get my tax money back, oh yeah, that's right, I had to pay the fucking govt this year, fail...