NOFX - Frisbee LP/Strung Out LP up at Fat Wreck

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apr 28, 2009, 5:45pm, TwelveTwenty wrote:

Suits And Ladders has Melvin and Fat Mike doing opposite vocals than the CD.

i dont think this is true

You're right. This is totally not true. When I listened to Frisbee it sounded different to me for some reason. I just listened to both back to back and they're the same... Probably should've done that before posting bold-faced lies. My bad.

wow........just wow. i was expecting like 2 days left or something. but no. that shit is crazy.

wow........just wow. i was expecting like 2 days left or something. but no. that shit is crazy.

it is one of the most limited NOFX records, to be fair. you have to consider its rarer than the decline (clear), rarer than ribbed (yellow), etc.

Actually a pretty close comparison would be a red drowning roses split. This shouldn't get that insane though because there is two tiers that are more rare than it is.

i'd be interested to see what the gold one that surfaced would sell for, however i'm willing to bet a lot that #500 is never ebayed.

Guest markovianprocess

#234 Green stamp black marker.

Thought the album was pretty disappointing on first listen, even compared to Wolves.

All of these 7"s have the same songs. This whole stamp color thing is the worst. Worse than 53 colors of RAR, worse than pre-orders, worse than selling a 180 gram record for $25 and then sending out 120 gram. THE WORST.

Agreed. Collecting different colors of ink is insane...but so are most NOFX collectors.

Guest markovianprocess
All of these 7"s have the same songs. This whole stamp color thing is the worst. Worse than 53 colors of RAR, worse than pre-orders, worse than selling a 180 gram record for $25 and then sending out 120 gram. THE WORST.

Agreed. Collecting different colors of ink is insane...but so are most NOFX collectors.

I don't see how collecting ink colours is any different from collecting colours of records. You're still buying multiple copies of the same product. One is really no worse than the other.