NOFX - Frisbee LP/Strung Out LP up at Fat Wreck

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually thinking about screen printing a couple. I'll post back if I actually get it done, got a few other projects going on, but I really need the "experience" or whatever, so it would be a fun one to make. I'll make a few extra and if anyone wants one, I'd ship it out for cost + shipping. Or if they suck, I'll just have a bunch of bootleg nofx jackets...

have any pictures of the mixed stamp surfaced? curious to see it.

none have surfaced of mixed. My theory is they will all be near the end of the pressing, but thats more or less just a guess.

Yah, I also think its a little weird less people are posting with numbers in the 1000's. Wish more people would. There's like 3 people who posted with over 1000.

So I just did all the math to figure out where the mixed stamps are... (you can check it out here: http://www.fatwreckwiki.com/w/NOFX:Discography/Coaster_Bonus )

They all lie within the ranges of purple. And I think the obvious place for them (seeing as none have showed up) is 1475-1499 (1500 being gold).

So I just did all the math to figure out where the mixed stamps are... (you can check it out here: http://www.fatwreckwiki.com/w/NOFX:Discography/Coaster_Bonus )

They all lie within the ranges of purple. And I think the obvious place for them (seeing as none have showed up) is 1475-1499 (1500 being gold).

i commend such dedication to documenting this. good work!

Why do you think they're in this region?

Why? Because they haven't showed up yet so its likely they're in the later numbers because nobody has posted any info on those yet. Also they are positively in the purple regions, check the page i had a link to if you need proof of that. It just seems to fit that it would be 1475-1499 although I can't really disprove that its not 1401-1424. Or I suppose they could even be scattered throughout that last 100.

Guest markovianprocess
Surprised we haven't seen many above the 1,000 mark. I'd assume most people visiting the site grabbed it early, but still...

No offence, but I think it's unlikely the 1000+ labels will go to collectors, they will probably be going to general fans of the band (ie. people that don't contribute to these sorts of forums). I think that makes sense considering how many people on here posted loads of early red stamped numbers.

So has anybody else figured out that Eddie, Bruce, and Paul is about Iron Maiden?

[image]

i don't get the song.

Apparently, these dudes Eddie, Bruce and Paul built the first one of these, but they got into a big fight over it. So Steve Harris decided he'd take the credit for creating this thing, which pissed everyone off more. I think Paul then went on to built another torture device, the Di'Anno.