How much sleep do you normally get?

Uh usually 6 hours, but I've been trying to sleep more since my boss and I were talking the other day and she said something along the lines of everyone is at work more than they sleep.

That made me sad, so I'm trying to sleep more.

This post makes my head hurt to read, but I'm going to bed anyways...

I've got an early class this semester, so I have to force myself to get a decent amount of sleep or I know I won't get up for them. I've been getting about 6-8 hours on weekdays, and the weekend varies a lot. If I'm doing something exciting, I might only get 5 hours of sleep, but most weekends I do nothing and sleep for 10 hours or so.

its cause i don't set my alarm clock on the weekends, i normally stay up til 4 AM on fridays to watch the joy of painting with bob ross. because thats a fucking mellow way to end your week.

Haha, i thought i was the only one that did this. Although i do it on a Tuesday night and only have to wait until 3AM for a double episode. Bob Ross is a legend.

I usually get around 4 on weekdays and weekends when i have stuff to do and my alarm is on. If not, i usually wake up after about 8 hours.

i sleep way to little!

during the week i sleep like 4-6 hours cuz i have to get up at 5:30am to go to work and then i always stay up till at least midnight.

during the weekend it about the same i stay up later and sleep a little later, this weekend was hell though. i worked, moved and partied; now i feel i might crash at work.