anyone got any good april fools jokes/pranks

my senior year, my entire AP chemistry class all dropped the class on april fools day. we had the guidance counselors and all the administration in on it too. best. prank. ever.

our teacher almost started crying. he had ripped the charts with our grades down off the wall and thrown them away, and had all the lights off when we came in, and had a speech written out on note cards about how disappointed he was in us.

i guess it was a lot funnier if you were there/knew the whole story, lol.

my senior year, my entire AP chemistry class all dropped the class on april fools day. we had the guidance counselors and all the administration in on it too. best. prank. ever.

our teacher almost started crying. he had ripped the charts with our grades down off the wall and thrown them away, and had all the lights off when we came in, and had a speech written out on note cards about how disappointed he was in us.

Wouldn't have been so funny if you knew about the gun he had in the drawer.

Wouldn't have been so funny if you knew about the gun he had in the drawer.

haha he's a huge dude with a big bushy beard, and apparently he went all hulk rage-y on the one guidance counselor about how he was letting us give up too easily. i talked to him later and he said he thought the guy was gonna give himself a heart attack he was so pissed.

so a gun in his drawer would not have surprised me, lolz.

My g/f's bday is on April Fools, it's going to be legendary.

I was going to have a big party and get a non-alcoholic keg.

And propose to her. Or tell her you've been cheating.

Or both (in that order).

Get a cake and say there's a "surprise" in it. Then when she finds nothing be like, "There was supposed to be a $8,000 engagement ring in there! What the fuck?!" Then tell her you Sham-Wowed a hooker.

I like cake and cake based jokes.

And propose to her. Or tell her you've been cheating.

Or both (in that order).

Get a cake and say there's a "surprise" in it. Then when she finds nothing be like, "There was supposed to be a $8,000 engagement ring in there! What the fuck?!" Then tell her you Sham-Wowed a hooker.

I like cake and cake based jokes.

I like sham-wows and sham-wow based jokes.

A couple years ago I sent my Mom a photo of a positive pregnancy test via pix message with the text good morning grandma. I did this on the 31st of march, made her think I knocked someone up for a whole day & then said April fools the next day.

YES

I was gonna say anything that involves fake pregnancy drive people bat-shit insane. That and wiping your ass with pillowcases. Classic.