Should I see Austin Lucas tonight?

So, Mr. Lucas is playing in Stockton and I want to see him but it's a 90 minute drive with good traffic (two hours in bad) and I'm not a huge fan of Stockton. Kepi Goulie, Chon Travis and Kevin Seconds are also playing. Out of those three, Kevin is the only one I've enjoyed and he's hit or miss.

Should I go?

P.S. It's at the new Plea for Peace center, so I get extra punk points for supporting Mike Park.

So I went and it was fucking awesome. Kepi and one other guy canceled so it was Chon, Austin and Kevin. Including the musicians and the people running the place, there were 14 people in attendance. Chon was actually much better than I expected. A little more adult contemporary than I had anticipated, but that's not a bad thing when you're talking to me. Since I was one of three people Austin knew at the show (the others being Kevin and his Girlfriend) he actually let me call the songs for his entire set. Dude, I was grinning like a fucking idiot the whole time. So good. Kevin was literally the best I'd ever seen him. Seemed very relaxed. Overall, a hell of a drive but so much fun.

90 minutes is a long drive wen you're iffy on a show.

i don't know what i woudl do if i had to drive over 90 minutes for a show, minus a few bands. my house in jersey in 45 minutes from NYC and like an hour and ten minutes from phila so its way easy to get to shows easily...i'm going to be even more spoiled from living in chicago, stuff comes through here all the time