16 year old psycho goes nuts on a female busdriver

god, i am starting to hate kids these days... (including the brokencyde thread)

http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/index.ssf/2009/04/kalamazoo_teen_pleads_no_conte.html

there is video too...fucking horrifying.

i don't get in fights but i'll tell you, if i was on that bus i would have knocked that little bitch in the face and pushed him down the bus stairs.

good for the kid stepping in and i imagine he was just kinda shocked and didn't know how to react, but he missed a perfect opportunity to have a free face shot on a worthless P.O.S.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't get in fights but i'll tell you, if i was on that bus i would have knocked that little bitch in the face and pushed him down the bus stairs.

When I saw the bus doors open, this is the first thing I thought. If I ever saw someone hit a woman (especially full-on beating her up) I would take any opportunity to injure that person as badly as possible.

"Nix suffered a broken hand and bruising in the incident and also received stitches to her lip."

fuck. this is upsetting.

honestly i thought her wounds were going to be worse. 28 punches or so is alot.......i thought she would of had more damage than that. if i punched her that many times her nickname would be pancake.