Billy Bob Thornton is a dick on Canadian radio

I'm Billy Bob Thorton and I'd like you to believe that me making a decent movie 13+ years ago makes me somewhat relevant today at all. I feel really bad for any band that has to be tied to this dickbag.

Edit: I listen to more of it and all I want to do is light his fucking face on fire.

"Can you list any other bands who do this?" "Not lately, not in the last 30 years"

"I grew up as a music historian"

"Would you ask Tom Petty that?"

Who the fuck does he really think he is? You're Mr. Fucking Woodcock. You're a joke musician along with Steven Siegel and Russel Crowe. Fuck thinking that you're something important.

Without listening to it, can I be informed about how he was a dick or what he said?

They guy mentioned that Billy Bob Thorton was an actor/screenwriter in the introduction. So for the first half Thorton doesn't even answer him and then he has a big bitch fit of "You were told not to mention that shit and now you're treating this like it's a hobby...Blah blah blah, I'm a real musician".

Guy's a fucking ass sandwich.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':y7xjnyyw]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':y7xjnyyw]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

Ha ha, the video was hilarious! You could cut the tension with a knife, ha ha.

However, I think the guy who is doing the interview does a really good job. Most people probably wouldn't know how to handle something like that on a live broadcast. I think he stood up for himself in a good way. BBT sure acts like a total dick and the rest of the band seems pretty lame as well. I don't even know why they all agreed on the interview to start with. It's not like they're interested in answering any of the questions. The end of the interview is my favorite part when BBT says he won't be playing. Ha ha!

That's a bunch of fun lovin' guys right there.