Record Store Day...who's going and to what store?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not going to any because Anathallo is playing a free show in my hometown so I'm driving in for the weekend and there is no record store there.

So worth it. Anathallo is one of the coolest live bands I've seen.

Yeah dude I know, I've seen them two other times at the same place and they have been amazing both times.

Yeah dude I know, I've seen them two other times at the same place and they have been amazing both times.

Do they always play with like, 15 people? I've only seen them when they were on tour with the Format.

Yeah there is about 8 or so people running around switching instruments and playing random stuff. It's awesome.

Who's gonna be celebratin' and droppin' mad $$$ on Saturday and where?

I'll be more than likely be over at Radio Active Records in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. Can't hang out all day so I'm more than likely gonna hit up the store right around when they open.

Love that store. I've been there the past two years over Christmas when I'm in Florida.

Not sure if I will be at Looney Tune on Long Island or if I am going to go to Generations Records in NYC to see the souls only because I am seeing Mike Hale/Ninja Gun Friday and then Lucero Sat night and if I went to the souls I would hafta get to Generation super early so I might just pass get some sleep and see the Gay Blades at Looney Tunes

I have to work, so probably just the Exclusive Co. up in Oshkosh. Although, if I can get off a bit early, I might head down to the one in Greenfield to see Get Rad.

Here is my plan, in the following order. Drive north on High street, follow it south and hit these shops, continue following and get home. Should be home by noon, might head out for Times New Viking at Used Kids.

1. Lost Weekend Records

2. Used Kids

3. Johny Go's House of Music

4. Magnolia Thunderpussy

5. Elizabeth Records (new store I have not been to yet, wooo)