Guest drahtuos

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coke > Pepsi x 10000

Fountain > Glass Bottle ≥ Plastic Bottle > Can

Sugar ≈ Corn Syrup

Glass bottle is for sure better than plastic (especially if it's been in the plastic bottle for a while). Fountain has it's benefits but if you've ever been somewhere where the mixtures off it ruins that shit. You're a lot less likely to have Q&A errors in a bottle.

Yeah, but the bad fountain is relatively rare. Probably like 1 in 100.

you have obviously never ate in or around forest park, ga. anyway, scooped up the MD throwback and it tastes exactly the same except that burn you get from drinking cokes (not so much a burn as in "FUCK, I BURNED MYSELF!" but the burn that makes you go "ahhhhhh" after the fact) isnt there, its pretty good.

Guest falloutcollapse

I got a 12 pack of Pepsi Throwback yesterday and it was really good. I'm going to get the 12 pack of MD throwback today hopefully.

MEXICAN PEPSI!

we have this where i work at now. when i lived in w-b, right by metro (2 blocks from my dorm) there was a mexican grocery store and they imported all their pop and shit from mexico. so the pepsi and coke were in glass bottles and the pepsi was this stuff and the coke was new coke... i was pissed first time i got new coke... i hate pepsi but i drank it over the new coke all the time.