ATTN: boys of VC

Wow, I'm a little late, been working hard today.

A-Dogg, that sucks dude!!

That's a really cute profile pic on your myspace! You could pick up some dudes with that kajillion dollar smile! Good luck with all that, are there any records missing from your collection that we could donate to your cause? Wait, nevermind, I'm talking crazy!

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys should all myspace friend me. --> www.myspace.com/thisloverstryst

because uhhhh....then he'll see how....myspace popular i am....with all the ...record collector cool kids.

i'm pretty sure this is some weird stage of the grieving process i'm in right now.

People still use MySpace??

I am surprised too…

A-Money get on Facebook!

Stay strong, I just went through a seriously rough breakup and it gets better after a few days. Spending time on VC helps too.

I don't really know what advice to give you except to keep your mind off it. Thats what everyone told me and it really helped.

That being said you are cute, you listen to good music and you are into photography. Only an idiot would pass up a girl like that.

...and now for sweet talk.

A-Money! if i had a penny for every time i met a girl like you, i would only have one penny... but hopefully i'd have you.

haha now THAT is a great pick up line ;]

Here's the line I gave Amy when I first met her (take notes people):

M: "Excuse me, are those space-pants you're wearing?"

A: "Uhhh, no, why?"

M: "Cos your ass is out of this world!"

Shit feels rough now, but soon enough you will be completely over it. I went through a breakup recently myself, and it sucks at first, but then you see the little things in life that are hugely better without them since they weren't good enough to stick around. If you broke up, it was for a reason, and the best is yet to come for you in life. You are really attractive, your smile is great, plus you like records. You wont have any trouble finding a better guy than your ex.

Nerd battle indeed.

Basically, life boils down to this. Girls are all fucking crazy and Guys are all pricks(first guy that says this isnt true gets the wiener of the month award and a kick in the pants)

He's probably a young dude, what young dude wouldn't want the excitement of a band and shows and all that extra attention at this point in this life? You can't hate him for that. Granted he could have grown a pair and just told you straight up but that's not the point. If he's that into this whole band and new friend thing it was bound to happen. There's nothing you can do to get his mind out of that, that he wont eventually resent you for.

So yeah it sucks but that's life. You're a girl, you'll have dudes knocking down your door in no time. We're sharks when it comes to the pussy. I bet half of his friends even start calling you. Go do some dumb young shit with his best friend and then move on from both of them!

Just to be a prick and counter you, if the girl was special to me, I wouldn't be leaving her in the dust for a band. I have to back A-Money on her decision, she did the right thing...i mean its a fucking band. But thought I would throw that out there. The guy obviously wasn't worth your time A-Money, and a great white is in your near future

He's probably a young dude, what young dude wouldn't want the excitement of a band and shows and all that extra attention at this point in this life? You can't hate him for that. Granted he could have grown a pair and just told you straight up but that's not the point.

No, actually I would disagree, I think that is the fucking point.

Just to be a prick and counter you, if the girl was special to me, I wouldn't be leaving her in the dust for a band. I have to back A-Money on her decision, she did the right thing...i mean its a fucking band. But thought I would throw that out there. The guy obviously wasn't worth your time A-Money, and a great white is in your near future

I didn't mean to come off like i was defending him. Im not.

If i was truly in love with someone this would have never had gotten to his level. I'd put my money on the fact he was trying to get you to break up with him. That way at least you felt better about the whole thing because you did the breaking up and now he's in a position where he doesn't seem like such a twat anymore.

Someones gotta agree with me on this?

I didn't mean to come off like i was defending him. Im not.

If i was truly in love with someone this would have never had gotten to his level. I'd put my money on the fact he was trying to get you to break up with him. That way at least you felt better about the whole thing because you did the breaking up and now he's in a position where he doesn't seem like such a twat anymore.

Someones gotta agree with me on this?

Fact is, if you invest a year of your life with someone you should at least be able to be honest with them.