Hunter Green Marble - 150

Gold/Olive W/ Slight Marble - 190

Gold W/ Heavy Marble - 280

New pressing info.

Test press winners for Zao:

Chris McGarry and Josh Nicklay

Test press winners for Beloved:

Rachel Nelson and Michael Radke

Didn't win? VC will be running a TP contest soon! Deadformat will be running a TP contest soon also!

I will be sending an email out very shortly to everyone that ordered Beloved regarding shipping and all that jazz.

to anyone who ordered the most limited.

mine is a really deep brown swirl with other colors mixed. the picture almost looks black. anyone else run into this.

mine is a really deep brown swirl with other colors mixed. the picture almost looks black. anyone else run into this.

Yeah, mine is more brownish with hints of Green and some gold swirl.

I trust that mine is the one out of 105 since I had ordered black but by looking at it alone I could theorize it is any of the variants. No issues on my end though, I know Brent did the best he could to make sense of it all.

And regardless, I think the swirly colors look way cooler than any of the one color zao variants, so who cared if they werent as planned

Also Brent.... at the risk of sounding corny, I need to take a minute and let you know it means a lot to me that you pressed these records.

I know small start up labels are tough and I know you or anyone that does this is in it more to press albums you think people need to have rather than make money off of this. And I want you to know that there is at least one guy out there that really really appreciates that you did this, and I know the same can be said for a lot of records that are pressed, but for me, Zao is a band that changed my life and got me into heavy music in general. They have always been, and will continue to be for all intents and purposes my "favorite band", and as an intense vinyl collector it always killed me that all the good Zao albums were not on wax. Enough so that I would often have illusions of grandeur in my head about getting together some money and trying to press them, even though I had no idea what I was doing. I would have never had the balls to do it, and now thanks to you I can finally own one of my life changing records in the desired format.

I guess I will stop the corny love letter at that, but I just wanted to let you know it does mean a lot to some folks and I just figured that is why you do it in the first place, so keep up the awesome work.

I look forward to all future BCR releases if we have the good fortune of seeing more in the future, and if you have a suggestion box out there, do the first Sleeping Giant record ;)

I've spun nothing but these two records today. They sound fantastic, and I always wanted Beloved on vinyl. I never listened to Zao before this morning, but I'm glad I picked that up. I did it partly based on recommendations, but also as a gesture towards the BCR idea in general. I liked it a lot.

Not to S your D, but I really like how it all came together for both releases.