Bridge 9 mystery box (pix!)

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol @ how many people seriously put Crime in stereo and polar bear club as their favorite bands on that label.

you're dumb. b9 has tons of good bands, just because those bands are both more indie than they are hardcore, and are both new, doesn't mean they aren't just as good as the older bands. eh whatever, to each their own.

lol @ how many people seriously put Crime in stereo and polar bear club as their favorite bands on that label.

you're dumb. b9 has tons of good bands, just because those bands are both more indie than they are hardcore, and are both new, doesn't mean they aren't just as good as the older bands. eh whatever, to each their own.

wow captain assumptions!

^^ richard, you're not at PBC tonight at thee parkside?

Nope. Fucking garbage. had to work until 8pm and I was wiped the fuck out. I could barely get home and make dinner. I was way bummed. I'm going to assume it sucked.

lame. paco and my friend are there, they called me to tell me there was this hot girl there with her boyfriend. she was all drunk and shit, and she went to take a piss (on the street). so she bent over like she was touching her toes and she pulled her pants down and they saw her vag. and i guess she was wearing granny panties or something like that. my friends are hammered, too, so i'm pretty pissed i couldnt be there, too