Bridge 9 mystery box (pix!)

Nope. Fucking garbage. had to work until 8pm and I was wiped the fuck out. I could barely get home and make dinner. I was way bummed. I'm going to assume it sucked.

lame. paco and my friend are there, they called me to tell me there was this hot girl there with her boyfriend. she was all drunk and shit, and she went to take a piss (on the street). so she bent over like she was touching her toes and she pulled her pants down and they saw her vag. and i guess she was wearing granny panties or something like that. my friends are hammered, too, so i'm pretty pissed i couldnt be there, too

Epic.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lame. paco and my friend are there, they called me to tell me there was this hot girl there with her boyfriend. she was all drunk and shit, and she went to take a piss (on the street). so she bent over like she was touching her toes and she pulled her pants down and they saw her vag. and i guess she was wearing granny panties or something like that. my friends are hammered, too, so i'm pretty pissed i couldnt be there, too

Epic.

totally!

Yeah, I like the print but I don't really collect them and the few I keep are usually more for the art than the band associated with it (and this just isn't really my thing). For me it's like if I got an American Nightmare cassette tape. It's kind of cool but I got nothing to do with it. This might well end up on ebay.

I just got mine, and I must say I'm extremely disappointed.

I put down - Crime In Stereo/Ambitions?Hope Conspiracy

I got:

Carry On t-shirt

Betrayed- Addiction EP CD

a zine

b9 patch

4 posters

Ambitions sticker

yep definitely worth the $17 :'(

what carry on shirt is it?

plus, a shirt + CD + zine + posters + shipping > $17

I just got mine, and I must say I'm extremely disappointed.

I put down - Crime In Stereo/Ambitions?Hope Conspiracy

I got:

Carry On t-shirt

Betrayed- Addiction EP CD

a zine

b9 patch

4 posters

Ambitions sticker

yep definitely worth the $17 :'(

what carry on shirt is it?

plus, a shirt + CD + zine + posters + shipping > $17

if you give me $15, I'll send it to you.

dudes, its a mystery box sale. and its a mystery because the majority of it is either stuff they cant get rid of in a short period of time otherwise or is cluttering up their space. youre basically rolling the dice on getting something sweet -- and a few obviously did -- but not everyone was gonna end up w/ test presses and prints. im sure everyone saying "crime in stereo / new found glory / polar bear club" or "american nightmare / have heart / verse" didnt help either. wouldnt be shocked if the dude that got the death threat test press actually listed death threat.

dudes, its a mystery box sale. and its a mystery because the majority of it is either stuff they cant get rid of in a short period of time otherwise or is cluttering up their space. youre basically rolling the dice on getting something sweet -- and a few obviously did -- but not everyone was gonna end up w/ test presses and prints. im sure everyone saying "crime in stereo / new found glory / polar bear club" or "american nightmare / have heart / verse" didnt help either. wouldnt be shocked if the dude that got the death threat test press actually listed death threat.

I just wanted something along the lines of getting products from the bands that they said to list, not just random crap. But I guess I will have fun going out drinking in my Carry On staight edge shirt.

I think it was cool. I still enjoy what Asian man does more, where you pay for just the shipping and they pack it with shit. I don't mind if I get a box full of old ass zines and stickers if I'm just paying for shipping. As this was over $15 I think peoples expectations were a little higher. Like I said, I was mostly looking for a beat around shirt, and I didn't get that...kinda bummed.

EXACTLY

thanks to everyone who ordered a mystery box, the past week has been hectic trying to pack them up (i spent two solid days helping matt with them) and we've been making every effort to personalize each order - which takes way longer than i would have thought... a TON of rare/older stuff has been mixed in with the orders a lot of great stuff that hasn't made it to the messageboards yet but should be cool to see when it does. If we didn't have good items that matched the bands you listed, we tried to at least do something that was along the same lines, so if you said "Death Before Dishonor" we weren't going to send you New Found Glory... Maybe you'll get something you'll end up liking? I would hope that MOST people who listed AN and got a limited to 50, eight year old screenprint from a CBGB's show would be STOKED! also we've still got a TON of orders to fill so some orders might take a little longer to arrive, we appreciate your patience. We didn't realize that this mystery box was going to get this big of a response, but who can resist the allure of a mystery box?

thanks to everyone who ordered a mystery box, the past week has been hectic trying to pack them up (i spent two solid days helping matt with them) and we've been making every effort to personalize each order - which takes way longer than i would have thought...

i didnt even think of that before i wrote you guys an email this evening. sorry about that. do you know how many, roughly, you've sent so far? im going to guess.... 176.