MASTODON-CRACK THE SKYE LP PICS-STANDARD EDITION

i was in indianapolis last night for the Split Lip/Chamberlain reunion show and had time to kill, so i went record shopping. i came across this and had no idea it was availble already. the clerk said it wasn't supposed to be on the floor yet, but he sold it to me anyway. i guess this officially comes out on tuesday? i didn't see any pics yet, so here are some.

the front

[image]

the back

[image]

the front of the insert

[image]

the back of the insert

[image]

the a-side

[image]

the b-side

[image]

I hope the band has the 2lp version on tour for cheaper than online. Seeing them Tuesday.

You don't happen to know anyone with two extra tickets do you? I want to take my dad for his birthday.

It was his 54th birthday the other day and today and he loves Mastodon and the other day I got him into the Minutemen. Together we saw Dillinger Escape Plan twice in one year. Fuck I love my dad!

The deluxe packaging is some seriously heavy chipboard. I'd take pictures, but I don't have time right now. Gatefold, printed inner sleeves, lyric sheet, hefty vinyl...it's a good presentation.

Instead of the 7", they gave a free cd and a guitar tab for one of the tracks, Divinations I think, was included. I would have rather gotten the 7".