Top 5 favorite films

Talking about Gummo made me think of my top 5 favorite films and I was curious about what everyone else would be. If I missed an exact thread like this I'm sorry.

Anyway off the top of my head these are mine.

1. Boogie Nights

2. Do the Right Thing

3. Happiness

4. Eraserhead

5. The Jerk

I wanted to put There will be Blood on there but I thought one P.T. Anderson movie is enough on my list.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like I'm the only person who didn't think the Shining was that great. Maybe it was just because it had been hyped up by everyone I know for years and I didn't see it until last year, but I just didn't think it was that good.

P.S. I feel like I should add American Psycho to my list, but I don't know what to take off.

I feel like I'm the only person who didn't think the Shining was that great. Maybe it was just because it had been hyped up by everyone I know for years and I didn't see it until last year, but I just didn't think it was that good.

P.S. I feel like I should add American Psycho to my list, but I don't know what to take off.

Pants?

Just cheat like I did.

I agree. The Shining is just alright. Plus what's her name is so fucking ugly.

Just cheat like I did.

I agree. The Shining is just alright. Plus what's her name is so fucking ugly.

Shelley Duvall. Absolutely backed. I'd try to kill my wife too if she looked like that.

back to the future

jurassic park

toy story

the departed

snatch (or lock stock, or oceans 11... any of these three can take the last spot)

I refuse to accept this. When was the last time you saw JP? It is fucking awful.

about a month ago. and you are wrong. it is all sorts of awesome.