Nine Inch Nails "Ghosts I-IV" 4xLP out April 8

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I saw this posted earlier but I got the 4xLP set for $15 and change plus free shipping from Best Buy.

Just go to the BB homepage and put 16749146 in the search box (that's the item number)

That Best Buy deal is incredible. It worries me there's not much info on there, but at that price, I had to order a set. Total with tax (FREE SHIPPING!) = $15.88

Best Buy made a boo boo.

Holy image resizing, Batman!

ahhh, thats better.

see page 8 for pics

where did you order from?

i can't wait for mine to get here. even though the packaging isn't outrageous, i still think it looks nice.

ahhh, thats better.

see page 8 for pics

where did you order from?

i can't wait for mine to get here. even though the packaging isn't outrageous, i still think it looks nice.

uk company - www.whatrecords.co.uk

paid a HELLOVA lot more than best buy....but we dont have that over here. i guess i got it a fair bit earlier too.

Well that sucked... I had a $20 reward cert from Best buy, but couldn't use it solely on the NIN vinyl. cause the total order as under $20

On the plus side, I added Thursday - Kill the houselights to the order and got both for $11.24 after the cert. That's still a helluva good bargain... Here's hoping it's vinyl that comes :)

i ordered from aural exploits since they've always proved to be reliable, and i've pretty much bought all my nin vinyl exclusively through them (after with teeth came out, anyway).