Nine Inch Nails "Ghosts I-IV" 4xLP out April 8

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so dumb

you under-estimate the bulk of the nine inch nails fan base.

anyway, i'm glad it's gone so i don't have to keep worrying about it. i'm sure the regular vinyl version will more than amazing. i can't wait for the deluxe 2xcd to get here though.

i can't wait to see pics, juan. seriously. i anticipate getting a total NIN boner over them.

also, this shit is ridiculous; i can't even get on the site today. thankfully i was able to download my full four-part with extras at 2:00am. so i'm pretty jazzed.

You know I'm gonna post pics...I'm always up for it.

I tried downloading last night but I kept getting told the file was courrupt and when I went to unzip it, it said there was nothing. I already sent their support staff an email about it so hopefully something will get resolved.

2 GRAND???

FUCK THAT.

I bet someone will grab that with the BIN...what a shame...

Trent Reznor should head out to Chicago and beat this guy for stealing from someone who really wanted it...

i find it a little directionless, but that may well be the intention of the release. maybe, like the tracks are 'ghosts' of songs or sumfin.

its a little droney in places, a little eastern in others. i'm listening to it whilst working and it fits well. it doesnt demand your attention like downward spiral - rather, it draws in your attention.

very nice.

will have to SERIOUSLY think about stumping up for the (shipping....) deluxe CD edition.