Nine Inch Nails "Ghosts I-IV" 4xLP out April 8

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually noticed that. It's a pretty interesting idea. I'm stoked that he's releasing it in another vinyl deal, but I'm a little disappointed that the only way to get the 180 gram version was through that $300 package that I totally missed out on and couldn't afford to begin with.

like ive always said, i feel like trent lost me with "with teeth" but i gave a couple of the tracks a spin on their myspace. two i liked, two i didnt. ill need to hear the rest to pass full judgment but holy WTF at people paying 2 grand for this ultra deluxe set.

the last half of that album is almost perfect. some of the songs are the worst trent's released.

this is unrelated but i find it strange that year zero was a 2xlp, the remix album was a 3xlp, ghosts is a 4xlp... i can't wait for the 5xlp!

i don't think so -- it says the seller ended it and relisted.

I don't know, but I really loved With Teeth. I really need to track down all of his stuff on wax. It looks like it could be quite expensive though.

with teeth and year zero are still pretty easy to get. pretty hate machine is a little harder whilst the early singles/EPs, broken (with the 7"), downward spiral (2LP) and the fragile will cost u.

i'm not really into the remix albums so i wouldnt really know about them.

I don't know, but I really loved With Teeth. I really need to track down all of his stuff on wax. It looks like it could be quite expensive though.

with teeth and year zero are still pretty easy to get. pretty hate machine is a little harder whilst the early singles/EPs, broken (with the 7"), downward spiral (2LP) and the fragile will cost u.

i'm not really into the remix albums so i wouldnt really know about them.

How much does The Fragile usually go for?

i got one in decent condition a couple of years ago for $80 CAD ppd. that's when the exchange rate was still fucked too, haha. i'd still like to get one one day in M/NM condition. I also still need copies of Broken and The Downward Spiral, but they're not my priorities right now. I just can't drop that on them.

I lucked out and BINed a Fragile from Japan for $60ppd. Almost all of the ones I see these days are from Japan.

Did anyone here grab the Pretty Hate Machine repress from a year or so ago? I totally slept on it because I've still got my copy I got as a teenager.

i got the PHM repress. it's a pretty nice record.

That's sold out and all, right? Anyone know a distro still has one or two lying around?

I got 90% of my NIN collection when I was in London in 1997. UK press of Broken (w/ 7"), Fixed, some Downward Spiral singles, etc. My Sin and Down In It 12" are still sealed because I bought them at Virgin for $3 when I was 13 and already had them on CD. I guess if I can't make rent some month...

As far as I know, no distros would have them. They were only available directly through nin.com or Artist In Residence...they both sold out within less than 48 hours.

i contacted AiR about distro (principally UK distro) and they responded saying that there was no physical distro yet - the releases were only available through them or NIN at the moment.