Nine Inch Nails "Ghosts I-IV" 4xLP out April 8

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update: The response to this album has been overwhelming, causing our

website to slow to a crawl. We THOUGHT we were ready, but...

We've been adding more servers to accommodate the unexpected demand and we expect to be running smoothly in the next few hours. In the meantime, if you've had any problems with downloads from the Ghosts site, don't worry - you'll be able to use your download link again when the site is more stable. Thanks everyone for making this such an

immediate success.

http://www.nin.com/

We've been adding more servers to accommodate the unexpected demand and we expect to be running smoothly in the next few hours. In the meantime, if you've had any problems with downloads from the Ghosts site, don't worry - you'll be able to use your download link again when the site is more stable. Thanks everyone for making this such an

immediate success.

Wow...that explains why some people are having trouble with their downloads. I adore this album so far. Thanks for the great release!

immediate success.

I just torrented mine after the servers cut off my download about 15 times. You should be able to get the whole thing in about 10 minutes or less if you're connection's up for it. As a side note, the extras that come with the download are super sweet - lots of great photography in there. The total package is at the very least worth the $5 they're asking.

has anyone from non-USA bought this yet? i'm on the confirm page and they wanna charge me $49.95 for shipping for the deluxe CD box!!!

just wanted to confirm that this is kinda what everyone is getting - shafted with the shipping.

whats being charged for shipping for the supremo vinyl package?

that's how much they charged me. but that being said, i know that there'll be no stores here selling the damn thing and i'd be totally gutted if i didn't get one. nin is one of my all-time favourite bands and probably the only one i'd shell out this money for.

apparently this dudes way into quantity over quality.

is this a reference to me? man, i just want a copy of the deluxe edition and dont think that i should be shafted by enormous, totally unwarranted shipping costs coz i dont live stateside.

NIN / A&R have responded to my email saying theres no plans for foreign distro (yet). they stated that its only going to be available online.

oh and of course, if anyone wants to help me out, i will return the favour for euro type release(s).

apparently this dudes way into quantity over quality.

is this a reference to me? man, i just want a copy of the deluxe edition and dont think that i should be shafted by enormous, totally unwarranted shipping costs coz i dont live stateside.

NIN / A&R have responded to my email saying theres no plans for foreign distro (yet). they stated that its only going to be available online.

oh and of course, if anyone wants to help me out, i will return the favour for euro type release(s).

no, trent reznor.

no, trent reznor.

please accept my apologies sal. i feel quite a bit embarrassed. :-[

and i agree with you wholeheartedly. think mr reznor wants to earn a bit of extra cash.