NFG/Shai Hulud

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question: those that paid with paypal, did you do like an instant transfer or e-check? I never leave a balance in my paypal account, and always end up paying by e-check. My order hasn't been canceled yet, but I wonder if when it clears it'll be instantly refunded. I ordered at like 1am pacific the day/night it went up after seeing the myspace bulletin and refreshing that page constantly.

Question: those that paid with paypal, did you do like an instant transfer or e-check? I never leave a balance in my paypal account, and always end up paying by e-check. My order hasn't been canceled yet, but I wonder if when it clears it'll be instantly refunded. I ordered at like 1am pacific the day/night it went up after seeing the myspace bulletin and refreshing that page constantly.

I never pay by e-check. As an avid seller, e-checks are a pain. I just leave a balance in my paypal account. plus i have a paypal debit card so it acts as kind of a bank account for me, which comes in handy. But i pay with my balance and I haven't been refunded. If they actually shipped it priority we should see today or tomorrow who's actually getting these things.

Alrighty then...this is just bordering on ludicrous now...

I ordered a set...one blue, one green...

Get the email notice that green is sold out and I got refunded. No biggie. I'll get a blue and trade it for a green...maybe...

So I get the mail today...

AND

[image]

WTF?!?!?...Now, I'm glad I got the green...but it's annoying b/c I paid a fellow VCer for a green one already (and still want it b/c I was able to help him out w/ some financial needs) and then NFG sends me a green anyways...I know, no way of knowing...but hell, know your inventory a little better!

I got mine today.

2 problems.

It wasn't shipped priority, which I don't particularly care about but sinceI got the package, but I paid almost $9 for shipping priority and it was sent First Class for just under $2.

and

It was shipped in a Bubble Mailer (not a major problem) but It had no padding besides the mailer itself. No cardboard, nothing. So the cover for the Green 7" ended up pretty mangled. There's alot of bends and bruises but I just highlighted the major one.

again, these aren't big deals, but I think those dudes throughout this whole thing were very dishonest and for the price of the 7Inches and the Shipping, No Care was taken with shipping these.

[image]

[image]

i definitely ordered this way after this thread was started and i still got them. why would some millionaire care about what happens with these records anyways

i don't think the amount of money he has makes him an asshole, it's the poor job of packaging the records that makes him an asshole. ;D

I emailed them about this (didn't ask for a refund, just to inform them that cardboard would be a good investment) and got this:

"SOOO SORRY YOU ARE BUMMED....IF YOU WANT TO SHIP THEM BACK WE WILL REFUND YOUR MONEY AND YOUR SHIPPING CHARGES!!!!!!!!! 100% (BUT FOR THE RECORD THESE 7" ARE GOING FOR 75.00 ON EBAY) SO 10.00 IS A STEAL! EITHER WAY IF YOU FEEL THEY WERE PACKED CRAPPY....ILL SEND YOUR MONEY BACK!

THANKS FOR THE ORDER EITHER WAY!

MOON "

eh, NFG are good dudes but i don't like to play russian roulette when it comes to things I pay other people money for. Probably wont order from them again.