Cool games for OSX. I need Recommendations

I don't have any games on my mac at the moment, and rather than sit aroun sifting through internet blogs, and musical instrument forums, etc etc, i'd like to actually play a few videogames. If anyone can make any recommendations of stuff they have that they play.. etc. Simcity and crap like that sounds fun.

i have a macbook 2ghz so you can get an idea of what my capabilities are. hope someone can help.

Spore is good, and I'm sure Diablo 3 will be, but they both require the intel core, which I don't have. If you do, I definitely recommend them. Diablo 2 is always a good choice, you just need to run Classic mode. I'm a bit worried about some of the new features in Diablo 3. Like no potions and the new spell setup! WTF?

Plants Vs. Zombies is one of the best little games I've ever played. Here's a link to the demo.

http://www.popcap.com/games/mac/pvz.

I promise it will be one of the most fun times you've ever had. I've been meaning to post a thread about it, but I've been lazy. Just check out the music video trailer!

My friend has been raving about this game. I'll try it tonight, thanks for the link.

• 1 month later...