stand-up dudes/dudettes

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest duhpunk

I've yet to meet anyone from this board. But I've seen a few dudes from the Tampa area post on here, so hopefully that will change.

I was gonna keep an eye out for J-Dogg on RSD, but I woke up late thanks to the night before.

Other VCers who I hope someday to meet in person who I consider good e-friends and have been awesome throughout:

Mike D. (controlthebleeding), Alan (silentgods), Andrew (hickey), Chris M. (benchwarmer), Chris (CJ), Joe (momentumlost).

thanks, juan. i see where we stand. totally sleeping on the couch tonight!

also, i have met joe [momentumlost] and he is a good dude. we have played beer pong together.

i've never met any of you dudes. but i have a ton i'd like to meet and hang out with.

Juan, Darrell, Mark, Mike, Vince, Scott M. and Chris M are all dudes i definitely would hang out with and drink beer with.

and Allison is like the highest concentration of awesome in any female ever, if she were a president she'd be Baberaham Lincoln.

i would very much so like to meet alan, juan, chris [benchwarmer], circlingvultures, and of course YU!!!

oh, and i forgot to mention i have met both genericinsight [barrie] and inutil [bruno]

both are awesome. its too bad bruno didnt have a lot of time up in the area. motherfucker came all the way from brazil!!

i've never met any of you dudes. but i have a ton i'd like to meet and hang out with.

Juan, Darrell, Mark, Mike, Vince, Scott M. and Chris M are all dudes i definitely would hang out with and drink beer with.

and Allison is like the highest concentration of awesome in any female ever, if she were a president she'd be Baberaham Lincoln.

we'll grab some beers when you hit the town for PAX

Guest drahtuos

only dude i know in real life on here is blanketbyday (travis), best dude i know. there's lots more on these boards i think are stand up guys/gals i've never met though, for fear of forgetting to list one of them i'll just say you all know who you are, thanks for making this place feel welcoming! <3

Guest genericinsight

I love all these folks that I've met and/or hung out with:

Justin Underground Communique (and then finding out that we have a mutual non-board friend, which was really odd)

Aaron Danger

Flood

Joe (momentumlost) (ditto for him on the mutual friend thing, that was equally odd)

Darrell (xfedaykinx)

Shaw (hyperinactive)

Adam Muzzy (also weird, sometime ago we realized that we had met many years ago at the Texas Is the Reason reunion in NYC)

Ken Valentine Vlog

Nate Derby

People I knew prior to joining the board and then realizing they were here too:

Josh Vitty Vlog

Von (Capital)

Chris (benchwarmer)

Juan, right back at ya bud always good to see you around

KW- Me and my girlfriend fight over who loves him more, seriously fun dude to be around , and we did some scandalous shit last time I saw him

melvinscam- fuckin dude is the most obnoxious dude I know, always fun, he pukes in my sink

kylecorn- met him in orlando at hwm , bought me a pbr, good times

Controlthemike is probably one of the most genuine dudes ive ever met, had fun with him and muzzy at the fest eating some reggae shack, and like mike said, muzzy is straight up in real life

hyperinactive(shaw)- knew him before the boards, hes like the little brother I never wanted

Justin Ucomm- still owe ya 40 bucks buddy, I promise ill get it to you at this years fest!, thanks again dude

Flood- knew him before the boards too, standup dude for sure, did me a few favors , and gave me some beer and whiskey at the fest, cant argue with that

Im sure theres other I cant remember

and Lydia even though you hate me , I didnt think you were all that bad!! sorry for ruining your fest

tanukichu - nicole, love this bitch. she lives about three blocks from me, and we've hung out a few times (many more adventures to come) and she hooks me up with free coffee. solid girl!

lydiawesome - lydia stayed with me for a night while she was in philly. awesome girl, def knows how to have a good time.

momentumlost - currently chilling with joe, he's a seriously down dude.

brad - brad hung out with us briefly at the UN show today. nice guy! nice VC shirt!