Toy Story 3 teaser promo

I guess it's the only work Tim Allen can get acting wise.

score!

I HATE TIM ALLEN for the record.

My cousin fixed his computer for him and has all these weird pictures of him and Tim Allen on his myspace. I have no idea how they met.

edit: also, I wish I could go see Up! tonight. I've been watching the trailers forever now. I've just not gotten back into Pixar. I can't believe I ever left.

I guess it's the only work Tim Allen can get acting wise.

score!

I HATE TIM ALLEN for the record.

My cousin fixed his computer for him and has all these weird pictures of him and Tim Allen on his myspace. I have no idea how they met.

edit: also, I wish I could go see Up! tonight. I've been watching the trailers forever now. I've just not gotten back into Pixar. I can't believe I ever left.

I bet Tim was probably trying to install a sweet super charger to his computer and he blew out the processor. Your cousin was probably all, "I don't think this is a good idea Tim." And he was all, "Shut up Al, this is the best idea ever" and then he was all, "My name's not Al" And then Tim was all, "Shut up and come over here and asphyxiate me while we watch The Santa Clause 3"

Somewhere in there a computer blew up.

Guest drahtuos
I bet Tim was probably trying to install a sweet super charger to his computer and he blew out the processor. Your cousin was probably all, "I don't think this is a good idea Tim." And he was all, "Shut up Al, this is the best idea ever" and then he was all, "My name's not Al" And then Tim was all, "Shut up and come over here and asphyxiate me while we watch The Santa Clause 3"

Somewhere in there a computer blew up.

fuck rich, this had me going. +1

i love love love love love toy story.

i am determined to get a job at pixar.

My brother-in-law works at Pixar. He said they're hiring like 200 more people in the next couple years (I guess they want to start making 2 movies a year instead of 1).

He also said there aren't any plans for Monsters Inc 2. The next thing is going to be Cars 2.