My Hot Water Music "Till The Wheels..." arrived!!

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally got my 4 yesterday but I haven't had a chance to look through all yet for colors (though they have little color stickers to tell me I got one of each). I have the sleeves for this release. Its a shame that the packaging has got all kinds of damage on all of mine. =/

I'm sure it has already been asked but my Sidekick doesn't allow for fast browsing at work: any word on press runs for this and is there any difference in terms of rarity between the clear and opaque colors?

Finally got my 4 yesterday but I haven't had a chance to look through all yet for colors (though they have little color stickers to tell me I got one of each). I have the sleeves for this release. Its a shame that the packaging has got all kinds of damage on all of mine. =/

I'm sure it has already been asked but my Sidekick doesn't allow for fast browsing at work: any word on press runs for this and is there any difference in terms of rarity between the clear and opaque colors?

Every single color is out of 500.

I have a tour edition, and it's numbered #693 / 525. Anyone know what's up with that?

it's one of the extra 300 they pressed to keep up with the demand. i got 7##/525.

The missing songs were removed at the request of one of the band members due to subject matter in the lyrics.

What is the subject matter? These are off the Leatherface split right?

I think Where We Belong was written by Chuck about his girlfriend/wife, and they're not together no more..

Chuck writes something about the meaning of the song in the Live at the Hardback liner nites.

I have a tour edition, and it's numbered #693 / 525. Anyone know what's up with that?

it's one of the extra 300 they pressed to keep up with the demand. i got 7##/525.

I actually think they always pressed that many but just said it was limited to 525. I am friends (more of an acquaintance but we talk when we see each other) with one of the guys from Pirates Press. He told me it is getting more common where a label will press 1100 records, say it's a pressing of 1000, and then "find" a box of 100 later depending on demand.

I actually think they always pressed that many but just said it was limited to 525. I am friends (more of an acquaintance but we talk when we see each other) with one of the guys from Pirates Press. He told me it is getting more common where a label will press 1100 records, say it's a pressing of 1000, and then "find" a box of 100 later depending on demand.

makes sense because there's no way they had more pressed in a weekend. they must have had them already.