[image]

MURDER BY DEATH "European 2008 Tour" POSTER

MURDER BY DEATH "Alex Bauwens" POSTER

MURDER BY DEATH "Nov 1, 2008 Tulsa Tour w/ William Elliott Whitmore" POSTER

MURDER BY DEATH "March 6, 2008 Your w/ Sam Lowry & Fake Problems" POSTER

MURDER BY DEATH "2009 Tour w/ Builders & Butchers/Fake Problems" POSTER

MURDER BY DEATH "Cease Robot Spring Tour" POSTER hand numbered

MURDER BY DEATH "Tour Poster w/ Builders & Butchers/Fake Problems" POSTER

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&sku=MBDPOSTER

Our friends, Murder By Death, just gave us a bunch of incredible Silk-screened posters. All are extremely limited (100 to 150 of each) and each are about 24 inches wide and 28 inches long. They look amazing and if you are a fan, there isn't a better momento. Many are hand-numbered, too. We only have 3 to 5 of each and I recommend you get a poster tube with the purchase. Hate to see any of these folded up.

And seeing these beautiful posters made us think, why not partner with artists and bands we love to do silk-screened posters of their tours. We could give half of the posters to help promote the tour, and the other half we can sell through the site. By a show of virtual hands, who out there collects silk-screened posters?

if it's at the show, then i'd buy it at the show, but as for ordering online not having been to the show, it'd have to be a band i really like in combination w/ good artwork

but i do buy / collect prints and such

also, thread for prints / posters on everything else..

http://vinylcollective.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4106

Gaslight Anthem prints and the such would probably sell huge. (I bought one on their most recent tour, so I doubt I'd buy another, but I love seeing the concepts some of these artists come up with)

I remember seeing this at the show and not being a fan of it, but I totally forget what the art was.

Gaslight Anthem prints and the such would probably sell huge. (I bought one on their most recent tour, so I doubt I'd buy another, but I love seeing the concepts some of these artists come up with)

I remember seeing this at the show and not being a fan of it, but I totally forget what the art was.

I was moreso speaking in general. This one in particular isn't too cool, but in general, I like a lot of the designs the artists come up with.

Virgil, my name is Mitch, I run OMGPosters.com, Postersandtoys.com, curate tour seires' for bands, and do a bunch of other poster stuff. I actually put together the Tulsa (orange/brown one) and the Iowa City (farmhouse) Murder By Death posters for them.

If you ever feel the need, hit me up, I'm positive I could help.

kudos on an excellent site man... i've been reading it for a long time

Virgil, my name is Mitch, I run OMGPosters.com, Postersandtoys.com, curate tour seires' for bands, and do a bunch of other poster stuff. I actually put together the Tulsa (orange/brown one) and the Iowa City (farmhouse) Murder By Death posters for them.

If you ever feel the need, hit me up, I'm positive I could help.

Mitch:

Thank you for doing what you do with OMGPosters and OMGVinyl. Between the two sites i kill about an hour of my day every day. I've also found about a ton of new artists and print studios that i'm sure i never would have seen before