birthday present = you most wanted vinyl

If i get any record for birthday, anniversary, christmas im happy. My girlfriend is pretty intune with what i like so she will usually just try to grab one of the new, easy to find releases.

mine can't stand trying to surprise me with vinyl because she never knows what i have coming to me in the mail.

If i get any record for birthday, anniversary, christmas im happy. My girlfriend is pretty intune with what i like so she will usually just try to grab one of the new, easy to find releases.

mine can't stand trying to surprise me with vinyl because she never knows what i have coming to me in the mail.

Yeah the last few holidays that involve presents she ask me for a list. so i will go on no idea, VC, interpunk or wherever and print out a huge list of records i would be interested in and she will pick out a few things. It works out because i dont get doubles and Im still surprised.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Turbonegro-Apocalypse-Dudes-PINK-WAX-Mans-Ruin-SFTRI_W0QQitemZ290214815020QQihZ019QQcategoryZ306QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Except it is my birthday (in a couple of days) and I tracked down a copy of Hot Snakes - Thunder Down Under on purple for my present to myself. My gf bought me the new Black Mountain 2xlp which pretty much rules.