need a new mp3 player

Anyone know if Apple is planning on coming out with an ipod with more than 120GB? Im looking to get a new one but I'll hold off if they are coming out with a new one w/ more space on it.

you honestly need more than 120gb of music in your pocket at any given time? I could easily fill it up, (and much more), but there would be a ton of shit I would probably never listen to.

Anyone know if Apple is planning on coming out with an ipod with more than 120GB? Im looking to get a new one but I'll hold off if they are coming out with a new one w/ more space on it.

you honestly need more than 120gb of music in your pocket at any given time? I could easily fill it up, (and much more), but there would be a ton of shit I would probably never listen to.

Maybe he uses it to put movies on so he can watch it at friends' houses. Why do you care?

Maybe he uses it to put movies on so he can watch it at friends' houses. Why do you care?

haha Seriously.

I just like to have all my music on my ipod cause I awlays take it where ever I go and I just like being able to listen to anything I own at any time if I feel like it. Obviously a lot of stuff wont get listened to for a long time, I just like to keep my whole music collection on my ipod if possible and will wait to buy a bigger one so I wont have to buy another new one in a few years.

haha Seriously.

I just like to have all my music on my ipod cause I awlays take it where ever I go and I just like being able to listen to anything I own at any time if I feel like it. Obviously a lot of stuff wont get listened to for a long time, I just like to keep my whole music collection on my ipod if possible and will wait to buy a bigger one so I wont have to buy another new one in a few years.

Apple appears to be leaning away from the Hard Drive format. Their last classic model was actually 160 GB, so the 120 GB was kinda a step down.

They appear to be growing more into the flash drive format as those become lager and cheaper. You may be waiting like 3-5 years to get an ipod with this type of a drive at the capacity that you want.

Until then I honestly think that it'll stop with the 120 GB.

haha Seriously.

Apple appears to be leaning away from the Hard Drive format. Their last classic model was actually 160 GB, so the 120 GB was kinda a step down.

They appear to be growing more into the flash drive format as those become lager and cheaper. You may be waiting like 3-5 years to get an ipod with this type of a drive at the capacity that you want.

Until then I honestly think that it'll stop with the 120 GB.

Cool, thanks for the info.

no lined up sale, im just looking for another ipod. I have an 80 now which i love but my girlfriend has a nano and is looking for something bigger. I was going to get a 160 and give her my 80 but now im hesitant.

that being said, bobby shoot me a pm with what you're looking for on your 80.

no lined up sale, im just looking for another ipod. I have an 80 now which i love but my girlfriend has a nano and is looking for something bigger. I was going to get a 160 and give her my 80 but now im hesitant.

I have no idea how much it was as I got it from an ex and I don't know what it goes for either. That said, I'm assuming a refurbished 120 GB on the Apple site isn't much less than retail.

I have no idea how much it was as I got it from an ex and I don't know what it goes for either. That said, I'm assuming a refurbished 120 GB on the Apple site isn't much less than retail.

it's $40 cheaper.

I know you are looking for something with more storage than 80gb, but i highly recommend the 80gb ipod classic. I bought it on the weekend it was released and it is still going strong. I haven't had a single problem with it compared to the other ipods i have owned, and i use it pretty hard. It gets used every day and it is in my pocket pretty much 24/7, it has been dropped a few times and has had a bed fall on it. Bar from a few dents and scuffs on the back plate it is perfect. The batery still holds a really good charge like it was new.

I know you are looking for something with more storage than 80gb, but i highly recommend the 80gb ipod classic. I bought it on the weekend it was released and it is still going strong. I haven't had a single problem with it compared to the other ipods i have owned, and i use it pretty hard. It gets used every day and it is in my pocket pretty much 24/7, it has been dropped a few times and has had a bed fall on it. Bar from a few dents and scuffs on the back plate it is perfect. The batery still holds a really good charge like it was new.

Ditto (except the bed thing)