I had my bachelor party last night

My friends rented a duck, which drives on land or water as our transport. It looks like this.

[image]

We hit a bunch of bars. I went to a strip club and got my first lap dances. Both times I made the strippers laugh while they were dancing. My second dance was to in the air of the night by Phil Collins.

My friends gave me a giant paper mache penis that had a bottle of 12 year scotch, a bottle of jagger and a shit ton of fireworks inside it. Oh and duct tape.

All in all a great evening, and I woke up this morning to no hang over.

NICE! I'm doing a baseball game for mine because going to a strip club with my grandpa sounds awkward.

Yeah, whenever my time comes for one, I hope it doesn't involve strippers or a strip club. That just sounds so lame to me. My brother is the inevitable best man and he hates strip clubs, so I think I'm safe.

I went to a strip club and got my first lap dances. Both times I made the strippers laugh while they were dancing.

You're supposed to keep your pants on during lap dances, that way they won't see anything to laugh at.

Also, good luck on the wedding this weekend! Did my gift show up yet?

NICE! I'm doing a baseball game for mine because going to a strip club with my grandpa sounds awkward.

Yeah, whenever my time comes for one, I hope it doesn't involve strippers or a strip club. That just sounds so lame to me. My brother is the inevitable best man and he hates strip clubs, so I think I'm safe.