anyone else have a nerd room?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man i forgot about GPK, i was a crazy "collector" when i was little. I guess that would be classified as my first collection.

i think my parents still have those in their storage. i had the first 2 years (full Collections) and the complete first year of those Marvel comic cards as well.

I had little plastic/rubber GPK figures as well

i kind of do. i used to keep the records in my closet, but it gets way too hot upstairs, so i moved it downstairs to the den (it's also my grandpa's room, when he's here anyway). it's the coolest room in the house. my record player isn't down there, but i plan to move it down there later on, if my parents decide to get a new receiver, which in that case i'd get a REALLY good receiver and also some REALLY good speakers for free... i just have a cheap turntable.

i just moved them downstairs, since i'm not gonna be around to take care of them when i'm at college.

we just moved to a new place and i have a full media room now. it is sweet.

They are the best, i have had mine for about 4 months now since my roommate moved out. I spend 95% of my awake hours in there. It sucked having all my old records stored at my parents and all my new stuff stuffed in my bedroom closet.

And now all my crap has a happy home in my nerd-a-torium

Guest scriptedrain

I'll post pics sometime next month, I'm moving at the end of August and looking forward to how things are going to be set up.

- Jeff

I am in an 10x11 apartment with off white plain walls, it looks more like a jail cell than a nerd room

I'm 24 and I still live at home, my entire bedroom is thus a nerd room.

MAN-CAVE!

haha, Im 22 and would still live at home too if I wasnt away at school. If it makes you feel any better, my brother (26) and my sister (30) still live at home.