Saves The Day - Under The Boards

for how much everyone hates on cobraside, this dude is actually really nice. he's selling stuff BIN for 16 bucks when he could have made a bunch off of all of these, and he helped me out twice. awesome dude.

Couldn't agree more. He responds to every message you send him (or at least the ones I send him) and is more than willing to try and help out. Pretty cool dude.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I emailed him again...check this out. I actually wanted to laugh out loud.

we going to offer a new color, purple 1 out of 50, we are sold out on the 1 of 25, two folks have not paid yet, if they dont by tonight then we will contact you, cool, will send link now

cheers

pete

I should be one of those two, still waiting on a response about it. He directed me towards the purple though which I purchased.

i hope that none of you scallywags make a fuss when these things get flipped.

hhah, my guess id you wanna flip??!?!

TRAITOR OF TEH VINYLZ!~@!!!!1!

bitch, please. record companies that press vinyl for a decent-sized band and make a grand total of only 25 + 50 copies of a certain color know these shits are gonna get fuh-lippppppedddd. that's why it sells.

I asked him if I could I have one of each of whatever was left, I ended up with a green, blue, mustard, black and purple (1/50). The 1/25s are all gone (anyone know what colour that was?), and as far as he would let on, there were no other 1/1s - he could be saving them for other people I guess, but he knows im good for it cause I just parted with $123.45.

I asked him if I could I have one of each of whatever was left, I ended up with a green, blue, mustard, black and purple (1/50). The 1/25s are all gone (anyone know what colour that was?), and as far as he would let on, there were no other 1/1s - he could be saving them for other people I guess, but he knows im good for it cause I just parted with $123.45.

yeah i was thinking about doing that but i don't have that money right now. i'll probably just get them all over time. mybe i'll try emailing him or something/