Brokencyde interview

The interviewer in these videos does a great job.

at making everybody realize how ridiculously idiotic these people really are.

It's great that he does it while still being polite to the moron he's interviewing. He really exposes how these bands have nothing to do with punk/hardcore music. It's some completely different scene.

"ive been into the hardcore scene for 3 years and i've seen it change alot" - singer from attack attack

hahaha. his answer to what has changed about the hardcore scene and he answers "bright colors" so they can draw you into to their music.

i found these interviews mind numbing as both band singers come off as dolts that can't answer simple questions and don't realize they are being made fun of. It's obvious they are not in it for the music but for the popularity.

crapcore!!!!

Okay, they said good things about Emmure.

Fuck this band.

I feel like these guys are like those kids in high school who are just trying so hard to be liked that they try to appeal to anyone who will notice them without trying to find out who they are or want to be first. It's almost sad. Almost.

lol, emmure. I joined promoters in a blacklisting of that band 4 years ago. I forget why, but it doesnt seem like its really done much of anything..