What ever happened with MTB - Beer Commercials?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Admin

the beer commercials will be coming out in june, we will set up a pre-order in a few weeks. the vc exclusive color is clear w/ the colors of the album art splatter. I will find out the other colors soon and will have more info soon.

About stuff on pre-order. I will have sparta next week, and maylene and poison the well a week and a half later. I am supposed to be getting my norma jean date any day now, but that release has been a nightmare of problems. Every time i die, see you next tuesday, and ghost buffalo are still 4 weeks out. Once I get the confirmed date for norma jean, I wil write up a lenghty statement of things. You might have noticed that we haven't been working on a lot of new pre-orders, we just want to get our records in and once that happens, we will move forward.

We are working on the 7" series, finalizing plans for the cooperative label, working on the bad astronaut vinyl releases, a wild orchid children double 7", a playing favorites double 7", an o pioneers / papermoons split, still trying to get an ok from doghouse about the limbeck let me come home, working on more ferret vinyl releases, getting Lagrecia mastered right now, and working on a few drag the river vinyl releases. We are also gonna be doing all the distribution for the new russian circles which will have a vc exclusive color, too.

Oh yeah, we are moving our offices this saturday and hope to be up and running in our new space on Tuesday. Once we are situated, I plan to announce a lot of rad stuff.

thanks for everyone's patience with everything.

Guest baseball

Stoked on the 7" series, Bad Astronaut vinyl, Limbeck possibility, Playing Favorites double 7", Lagrecia, and any future Drag The River releases!

Awesome, seriously.

As most everyone else has said, thank you for the update Virgil.

Do you know if the vinyl version of Russian Circles - Station will be released at the same time as the CD?

And speaking of Doghouse, I think it's about time for some Get Up Kids represses, especially Red Letter Day...

Guest Admin
As most everyone else has said, thank you for the update Virgil.

Do you know if the vinyl version of Russian Circles - Station will be released at the same time as the CD?

And speaking of Doghouse, I think it's about time for some Get Up Kids represses, especially Red Letter Day...

I think they are trying to do it on the same date as the cd, but I don't know just yet.

I agree about the get up kids represses. that would rule to repress 4 minute mile and something to write home about.

the beer commercials will be coming out in june, we will set up a pre-order in a few weeks. the vc exclusive color is clear w/ the colors of the album art splatter. I will find out the other colors soon and will have more info soon.

this is exactly what i didnt want to hear...

gotta stop with all these splaters, guys.

not really a big deal though as there are going to be other colors.

I'll still hope for 180 black...