Pop Music Reccomendations

Scissor Sisters

They combine a lot of Bowie, Elton John and other fun pop into one glob of awesome. I love both of their records and can share if needed (both are up on Myspace, and I'd start with the self titled). Nicole can vouch for these dudes and lady.

Jessica Lee Mayfield

Imagine if Taylor Swift grew up on Lou Reed and was a lot older and wiser than her teenage years make her seem.

And The Cardigans have always made awesome pop music.

Guest drahtuos

i'm going to friend this jessica lee mayfield, i think i could dig her. also i hope the scissor sisters are hot sisters who like to scissor, if that's the case i may have to check them out too.

Guest drahtuos

the rocket summer. ooey gooey emo pop for the lord. extra sugary sweet and awesome.

just thought i would throw that one into the mix.

The Pains of Being Pure at Heart

http://www.myspace.com/thepainsofbeingpureatheart

Their name's a little obnoxious, but the music is oh so adorable, light and fluffy indiepop.

I also back the Scissor Sisters. And maybe the Flaming Lips would fall into the sort of music you're looking for too?

i'm going to friend this jessica lee mayfield, i think i could dig her. also i hope the scissor sisters are hot sisters who like to scissor, if that's the case i may have to check them out too.
Dude. This Jessica Lee Mayfield. She's good.

Awesome!

Um... The Scissor Sisters are four dudes and an ass kicking woman. If the deciding factor for you listening to this band is the prospects of scissoring sisters, you might be disappointed in knowing that there are no sisters in this band, thereby making it impossible to be scissoring sisters. However, I am sure that there are sisters who have scissored to the Scissor Sisters at some or all points in time.

It's kinda weird that Yu mentioned New Order's Substance because I bought it today at the mall along with their last album. Weird coincidence.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':5hqd4cx4]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':5hqd4cx4]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');