PO: Set Your Goals - TWBTDOU colored

So it looks like the only way to get the blue vinyl /200 (most rare) is in the 3-pack

Trying to check out with the 3-pack right now and the only shipping option is Priority Mail and its $16.20 for me. Im debating on if I really want it that bad. The whole thing is so damn over priced but I love this band/album.

EDIT: I bought the 3-pack and it came out to $54 and change.

I think Im going to be pissed at myself tomorrow for this.

You can tell a difference in sound in different colored vinyl?

it's probably more my gear (cartridge, etc) than the records themselves. but most of the time i get a record on white vinyl, the sound quality is pretty crappy. and i'd rather not spend the extra money on postage just to get one of the rarer variants.

So it looks like the only way to get the blue vinyl /200 (most rare) is in the 3-pack

Trying to check out with the 3-pack right now and the only shipping option is Priority Mail and its $16.20 for me. Im debating on if I really want it that bad. The whole thing is so damn over priced but I love this band/album.

EDIT: I bought the 3-pack and it came out to $54 and change.

I think Im going to be pissed at myself tomorrow for this.

you probably won't be hating yourself in a month or so when this is going on ebay for double the price.

cool. i'll wait and get mine in the shops. i ain't paying ridiculous postage costs just for colored vinyl. besides, white vinyl usually sounds like shit. i'll settle for black. i just hope the lyrics are legible on the LP sleeve. the printing is so small on the CD, it's ridiculous.

The lyrics are definitely tiny still:

[image]

EDIT: $16.20 shipping is absolutely ridiculous. King's Road Merch is the worse online store ever when it comes to that aspect.

Long-time lurker, occasional poster, but due to circumstances not related to my man-love for people whose names rhyme with Mavis Teadock, I had to change my name.

Speaking as someone who may or may not have worked for Epitaph for roughly a week-ish, $16.20 shipping is borderline retarded. I'm fixing this amongst many other things. If you want the vinyl, just order it if you want it, pay the extra for the time being, and email Selma at customer service that you want media mail or something cheaper. I'm going to the warehouse today to talk to them about this and its going to be a bit while I fix the shipping tables. In the matter of a week or two, you'll be happy with the shipping prices AND some of the shit apparently in the warehouse and someone else can win the worst online store shipping ever award.

I nominate Shockhound.

Long-time lurker, occasional poster, but due to circumstances not related to my man-love for people whose names rhyme with Mavis Teadock, I had to change my name.

Speaking as someone who may or may not have worked for Epitaph for roughly a week-ish, $16.20 shipping is borderline retarded. I'm fixing this amongst many other things. If you want the vinyl, just order it if you want it, pay the extra for the time being, and email Selma at customer service that you want media mail or something cheaper. I'm going to the warehouse today to talk to them about this and its going to be a bit while I fix the shipping tables. In the matter of a week or two, you'll be happy with the shipping prices AND some of the shit apparently in the warehouse and someone else can win the worst online store shipping ever award.

I nominate Shockhound.

Ok, this is hilarious.