COPELAND BENEATH MEDICINE TREE -- PICTURES UP!!!

Copeland "Beneath Medicine Tree" LP out September 15th, pre-order August 10th via Academy Fight Song

[image]

After a short hiatus on our end, we are back in the swing of things and are proud to announce the next release from Academy Fight Song: Copeland’s 2003 debut “Beneath Medicine Tree” on limited edition vinyl. We’ve slated the record for a September 15th release date, and should have the final records in hand within three weeks.

PRE-ORDER WILL GO UP THIS MONDAY [AUGUST 10TH] AT 12 NOON EST IN OUR WEBSTORE: HTTP://ACADEMYFIGHTSONG.BIGCARTEL.COM

The record will be limited to 500 copies, with the following pressing breakdown:

- 100 180 gram black
- 200 150 gram coke bottle clear w/ black splatter
- 200 150 gram coke bottle clear

The LP will also feature a 20 page full-color insert [mimicking the CD booklet, but 10”x10”s] and a spot gloss jacket. These should go quickly, so be prepared to order yours this coming Monday. Records should be ready to ship by September 1st.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO WAY! Stoked. How much will these be?

We're still working on the final prices, but probably $15 for the normal weight version and a buck or two more for the 180 gram.

Unfortunately our CPU is a bit high on this project because we're only doing 500 copies and the booklet is pretty nuts [vellum paper is pricey].

And then $3.00ish for media mail.

NO WAY! Stoked. How much will these be?

We're still working on the final prices, but probably $15 for the normal weight version and a buck or two more for the 180 gram.

Unfortunately our CPU is a bit high on this project because we're only doing 500 copies and the booklet is pretty nuts [vellum paper is pricey].

Ouch, $18+ for a single LP. Will definitely still buy one though.

I couldn't be more thrilled for this. This is the album that my wife and I fell in love to. First concert we ever saw together. Will likely be buying all three options.

Always thought all the vellum and artwork made this album perfect for the wax treatment.

Any chance we get In Motion anytime too?

Also are there going to be any test presses available for purchase? Would kill for that.

Ouch, $18+ for a single LP. Will definitely still buy one though.

$18+ for a 180 gram LP that includes upgraded jacket stock [matte finish with a spot gloss outline on the front] AND a 20-page 10"x10" full color stapled booklet that includes the vellum pages from the CD release! CMONNN!

I couldn't be more thrilled for this. This is the album that my wife and I fell in love to. First concert we ever saw together. Will likely be buying all three options.

Always thought all the vellum and artwork made this album perfect for the wax treatment.

Any chance we get In Motion anytime too?

Also are there going to be any test presses available for purchase? Would kill for that.

In Motion is a possibility...

We may have a couple extra test pressings for sale, but not sure yet at this point.

Great to hear In Motion could happen sometime as well.

Too bad Colombia owns the rights to Eat Sleep Repeat. That one is probably most suited to the more organic sound you get with vinyl.

actually they signed to Columbia right after ESR came out and left briefly after that. Therefore, Columbia doesn't own anything they've released that I know of.