13/14 Premier League Football Discussion

So happy with that win. Arteta was amazing, Diaby bossed it, Podolski and Cazorla played really well too. Liverpool weren't that bad, we were just great at the back, Sterling looked quality and Joe Allen did too but for £15m? Please, we got a world cup winner, a hugely experienced german international and the french league's top scorer for less (individually), Liverpool's buying has been shocking!

Diaby was so reminiscent of Pat Vieira in his pomp it was outrageous. Both he and Arteta just dominated the midfield. One of the best performances as a team I've seen from us in a good few years and finally things are looking up!

Great noise in the away end too, even the Mrs seemed to enjoy herself!

Diaby was so reminiscent of Pat Vieira in his pomp it was outrageous. Both he and Arteta just dominated the midfield. One of the best performances as a team I've seen from us in a good few years and finally things are looking up!

Great noise in the away end too, even the Mrs seemed to enjoy herself!

Dude, you at Southampton on sat next week? I'm flying in from LA - landing at midday, hoping to make it to my seat for as much of the game as possible!

• 2 weeks later...

Love the Arsenal game yesterday. Got back from two weeks in California at 1.30pm, straight in a cab to the stadium after dropping my now fiancee (got engaged on holiday) off at home and got to my seat just as Le Coq won the fk that Podolski put away. Nice welcome back to London i reckon!

• 3 months later...

Still caring here.

Pedro's goal was nice, amazing pass from Busquets but it wasn't as good as GIbbs' goal for Arsenal earler.

He just happened to score when I typed that, i prefered messi's goal a bit more. ill have to the see that arsenal goal, tho the goal of the weekend definately goes to Suarezs winner for Liverpool, sketchy

Somewhat surprised to see Alves and Marcelo. Think Ashley Cole, Philip Lahm, and maybe some on smaller clubs, deserve a spot more. Thought maybe Mats Hummels would get some credit, since he was the center of a double winning Dortmund side. And Pirlo on an unbeaten Juventus and carrying Italy to the finals. Yaya Toure And Ribery and Van Persie have been in ridiculous form this past year. Not really a big deal though. Good players.

• 3 weeks later...