What is your ideal time for an EBAY auction to end

It's my understanding that someone somewhere figured out that the best time to end an auction is Sunday at 6pm. My question to you is...if you're bidding on something...and you could choose when it ended for your own bidding convenience sake...when would you have it end. Like what day of the week and time of day.

Loaded question. Nowadays being that more and more people have access to eBay and my job has unblocked the site, it reallt makes no difference to me when it ends for bidding purposes. Or more like sniping purposes.

As far as selling, I personally like to have my auctions end either on Saturday or Sunday afternoons. Sometime around 5pm-6pm. Likelihood of people having the time and availability to bid on it are better than other days in the week.

I hate it when an auction ends during the night, when I'm asleep

I've done some stupid shit like waking up at 3am to snipe an auction for something I really, really, really, really, really want...

I tried that with an Alkaline Trio auction once and was so sleepy I couldn't type or read the screen right and didn't bid on time. However, I did it again and won I Lied My Face Off.

8 am is perfect for me. i'm either just about to leave for work or waking up on days off. sometimes i oversleep, but it works most of the time.