Oh Kanye...

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im pissed, im in love with taylor swift.

apparently none of you have seen any of her videos because you would be too!

i fucking love taylor swift. but that single ladies video > any taylor swift video. but the taylor swift song > beyonce's song. so i mean, it could go either way, but the awards stress on the video. not to say kanye did what was right, but being that he's fucking nuts it isn't very surprising at all.

More importantly, Haley Williams was wearing an American Nightmare shirt.

B9 has this pic on thier site.

I've never heard of this chick before. What makes her famous?

edit: and it looks like the bottom half of her dress is supposed to be a record. haha.

[image]

She's the singer for Paramore.

dont ever fix your lips like collagen

don't say something where you're gonna end up apologin'

I’M SOOOOO SORRY TO TAYLOR SWIFT AND HER FANS AND HER MOM. I SPOKE TO HER MOTHER RIGHT AFTER AND SHE SAID THE SAME THING MY MOTHER WOULD’VE SAID. SHE IS VERY TALENTED! I LIKE THE LYRICS ABOUT BEING A CHEERLEADER AND SHE’S IN THE BLEACHERS! …………………… I’M IN THE WRONG FOR GOING ON STAGE AND TAKING AWAY FROM HER MOMENT!…………….. BEYONCE’S VIDEO WAS THE BEST OF THIS DECADE!!!! I’M SORRY TO MY FANS IF I LET YOU GUYS DOWN!!!! I’M SORRY TO MY FRIENDS AT MTV. I WILL APOLOGIZE TO TAYLOR 2MRW. WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD!!!! EVERYBODY WANNA BOOOOO ME BUT I’M A FAN OF REAL POP CULTURE!!! NO DISRESPECT BUT WE WATCHIN’ THE SHOW AT THE CRIB RIGHT NOW CAUSE … WELL YOU KNOW!!!! I’M STILL HAPPY FOR TAYLOR!!!! BOOOYAAAWWWW!!!! YOU ARE VERY VERY TALENTED!!! I GAVE MY AWARDS TO OUTKAST WHEN THEY DESERVED IT OVER ME… THAT’S WHAT IT IS!!!!!!! I’M NOT CRAZY YALL, I’M JUST REAL. SORRY FOR THAT!!! I REALLY FEEL BAD FOR TAYLOR AND I’M SINCERELY SORRY!!! MUCH RESPECT!!!!!

ALL CAPS = SINCERE.

Congrats to Kanye West for really showing that helpless 19 year old girl whose worked her ass off for years on a indie country label and made it to the top who's boss. Nothing says I'm a man like shitting on a massive fan of yours for having the gall to win an award. You don't have to like her songs but the kid wasn't some stupid major label creation, she writes her own songs, and she's come up by endless touring on a indie label release.

I mean yeah I know you had to stand up for Beyonce, cause she's never won an award before and is so under appreciated but fucking god.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':5sge2oaa]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':5sge2oaa]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');