Converge "Axe to Fall" pre-orders

It'll be pretty great if it gets sent to the US to come back to the UK. I'm in no big hurry and not too bothered what colour I get though.

Apparently Shellshock are handling Axe in the UK, and it says on their site that they distribute to amazon.co, so then it'll be the euro press, I guess.

Ordered two more copies from Deathwish, which should take care of the blues. Depending on my luck, I'll have to turn to ebay for either the clear w/ shards or the tricolor. Anyone else here getting ready to do the same? This is gonna get ugly, hehe.

I got my order in before the server started slowing down, so I'd like to think there's a chance I'll get that clear one. Tre said on DF that "the super limited records will be going to members of the band, the first X number of orders, and randomly inserted in orders thru all of the pre orders". Obviously it all depends on what X=. If it's 50, I think I could be golden, maybe.

Thanks Tre for the pressing info, that made things a lot clearer. Looks like there were 4 DW exclusives then, not 3?

Sure, it was #92418

Thanks. I'm *41, so this gave me no piece of mind whatsoever, haha.

Haha. I'm pretty sure I placed my order right after the pre-order went up, so maybe you'll be in luck.

I was content getting any colors though, since this album destroys no matter what the vinyl looks like!